Van Deene Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2012
i went to this school and had a great experience. teachers were the best. they motivated me to become a doctor, which i now am.

Posted October 19, 2011
My daughter attended this school for a year (second semester of 2nd grade and part of 3rd Grade). 2nd grade teacher was more caring about students. My daughter had a problem with another child at the schoo. The principal took action. Problem was solved. Too bad, I have to move. The school is almost a mile from my apartment. This school is very small which is more manageable. Most schools have problems with their students because the students (themselves) have problems at home. They have no respect for other people or private property. Parents have the most responsibility on this matter, however, they try to blame the schools. My daughter has so far attended three different schools and she rans with the same problems. Education starts at home!

Posted September 30, 2010
hello, great school. I used to go there. Patient teachers.. Miss the old carnivals though, they used to have in the recess area.Now its a small thing by the cafeteria.

Posted November 22, 2009

Van Deene Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted June 09, 2009
I love the school and teachers. My kids have learned a lot and I know their teachers were always willing to help me them out.

Posted January 08, 2009
The school is in a safe residential area. The campus has a track field for the kids to run, a library, a computer lab, and a great auditorium, which the faculty used for a ten minute extra night time reading for the kids. The average number of sutudents may be below 20 per teacher. I was not sure to send my child to that school however; as the school year went by, I started to get satisfied with the teachers performance. The school staff would have to improve their performance for me to rate them five stars.

Van Deene Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2008
This school is the best for young kids that are tying to look for a good education nd a safe enviroment

Posted August 23, 2008
i am really happy of the progress my children have made in this school. all of the teachers really care about their students.

Van Deene Avenue Elementary School
826 West Javelin Street, Torrance, CA  90502
Last modified Van Deene Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van Deene Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top