Bad
Good

Posted May 19, 2010
My son enjoy his time very much in this school. Principal & teachers are great and very careing.

Posted May 04, 2009
My 8 year old son has been attending this school since 1st grade, because of this school my son is excelling beyound his grade level in some areas

Posted December 19, 2006
This school is amazing! My daughter attends here, and she loves the school's activities! She favors all of her teachers, and she makes lots of friends there! Yukon Elementary is a fun place to visit and learn new things, and a lot of enjoyment!

Posted December 04, 2006
I love Yukon, My daughter started Yukon in first grade and she is now a fifth grader and I will be sad when she has to leave Yukon. The teachers and staff are great. The feeling I get when my daughter comes home and shares something that she has learned is incredible. I feel very fortunate for our time at Yukon and wish the staff well after we go. Debra

Posted October 11, 2006
My daughter started Kindergarten this September. I am very impressed with the level of commitment and professionalism from the teachers and staff at Yukon Elementary. Everyone is highly dedicated and involved in giving our children the highest education. And most importantly the Principal, teachers, secretaries, and staff are so warm and friendly. Thank you and keep up the wonderful work your doing for our children!

Posted June 07, 2006
Great school with a samll town feel in the midst of LA. Lots of activities. Caring Principal.

Posted February 19, 2006
Since my children have attended Yukon I have only great things to say. The principal, a stronger leader in fundementals, emphasis the importance of reading. The teacher's are enthusiastic and go far beyond their duties. You can definetly see they have a love for teaching and most importantly the children. The school offers reading clubs, friendship clubs, DJ Dewey for special events and so much more. Our son who had no interest in reading, now reads during his free time. He has grown and continues with the tender care from a very special teacher. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to give there child the best opportunity.

Posted September 23, 2005
Yukon is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers, wonderful staff, and a splendid learning environment. It has an incredibly small town feel for being in a large city and 'everybody knows everybody'. Class size is small and parents are included in many activities with their children.

Posted September 12, 2005
Yukon is a wonderful school! It's a very small school which we love. Kids get the attention that they need. The teachers and staff treat all of the kids with great care. The principal is wonderful and spends lots of time reading with students. They are very involved with reading. They have wonderful teachers and aides. I highly recommend Yukon.

Yukon Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2005
Yukon for the most part a great school with great teachers. My oldest daughter had wonderful Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers. But, her 2nd grade teachers is not so great. She is very stern and strict. She has no compassion or patience at all which I think you need with young children. But, I think it is just this teacher and doesnt speak for the school in a whole. My younger daughter who is finishing up kindergarten has a spectacular teacher with lots of experience, compassion and patience.

Yukon Elementary School
17815 Yukon Avenue, Torrance, CA  90504-3927
Last modified Yukon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.