Posted January 11, 2013
The staff at WVCA care about the children. The families are great and involved. They teachers go above and beyond to teach and encourage Christian Values. I am very happy with my choice.

Posted January 30, 2012
I transferred my children from the catholic school in town. I am very pleased with the class sizes (13-15 kids per class). The families are great. Awesome teachers!

West Valley Christian Academy 2

Posted July 18, 2011
I have been a parent of WVCA for 3 years. My two children have attended and overall have excellent teachers. However, the lack of administrative leadership & accountability has placed my husband and I in the position to leave the school. The favoritism and lack of consistency w/policy is terrible at best. The music and art program has decreased in the last year. Parents were not notified of the change in staff or abandoning of the music & art programs. If I am paying for a private education then I expect the service of a private school. Between both my children there were 7 families leaving for other private schools in Tracy, that s a little fewer than 25% of their classmates.

Posted September 22, 2010
In the 14 years this school has been open there has never been 30 student in a class. One class had 25 last year, it is the only time there have been that many in a class. The teacher had a full time aide. My son was in the class. The teacher did refer to "foolish" behavior as well as "wise" choices. School Board Members DO NOT have students in the school; however the Parent Teacher Fellowship Board does have kids in the school. I LOVE all the school musicals, Christmas and Spring and special chapel presentations. Whoever the parent is that said it is canned music must be going to a different school.

West Valley Christian Academy 4

Posted September 04, 2010
My son been attending since pre-school and the teachers are great. The class sizes are small 15-20 in the elementary level (not 30 as one reviewer noted incorrectly). Teachers work hard and do communicate with parents. The teachers do challenge the students in academics and in their values. No school is perfect and as of the administration, our principal works hard to maintain a Christian level of education. I will continue to support and pray for all the teachers and staff for their hard work and sacrifice. God Bless you ALL.

Posted September 01, 2010
WVCA is a great place to work. I am allowed to teach, which is my passion and I am allowed to pray to God. What a great thing to be able to do! I love my students, the staff, and the parents.

Posted May 21, 2010
I love the school. I have two children enrolled. They are both doing very well. The teachers are great and push them academically. There is no better school environment in Tracy.

West Valley Christian Academy 1

Posted May 12, 2010
My son had solid teachers for 3 years and a good experience, but now the class size has gone from 15 to 30. The one teacher can't control the class and my son's grades have dropped from A' san B's to D's! They have not offered any extra help or support and I think I am paying a lot of money for private school. I will send him elsewhere next year. Also, the music program has been a disappointment. They don't teach how to read music or play instruments like other schools. Instead they sign to canned music and have rehearsed arm movements (like cheerleading.)

West Valley Christian Academy 0

Posted May 12, 2010
The students are yelled at and not believed. The teachers are great but the administrative staff has much to be desired. There is favoritism for specific students. There is a lack of structure. Being small school they face the numerous obstacles most small schools do. Clichs, not listening to parental concerns, etc. Parents are told 'if you don't like it, go elsewhere'. These parents are paying a high cost for a quality education and this school isn't seeing the sacrifice the parents are making and providing the quality of school for these precious dollars that are hard to come by in this economy.

West Valley Christian Academy 0

Posted May 12, 2010
The teachers do yell at the children. I have personally heard this occur. There is so much going on with this school right now. My son has gone there for 5 years now and we are pulling him out along with about 25% of the class. Very disappointed in the attitude towards the children and lack of structure and understanding.

West Valley Christian Academy
1790 Sequoia Boulevard, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified West Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
West Valley Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top