Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted October 05, 2015
Amazing teachers. I came from Tracy High and never looked back. I wish I would have started here from freshman year.

Posted October 10, 2013
I love this school. My daughter attended school in the Jefferson Unified school district prior to transferring to Delta Charter. She struggled in school and stopped enjoying learning because her teachers did not inspire her. We found ourselves not knowing what to do. We found out about Delta Charter and have been happy ever since. The communication from her teachers is beyond my expectations. Her grades have soared and she is enjoying school again. The school offers many different programs (home school, on campus, etc...) We elected for on campus and most days are quite enjoyable for her. The take bullying seriously and can I just say the lunches are much better than most Tracy schools. The teachers strive for their students to learn and retain the material that is given to them rather then giving them so much homework they can't remember what they've learned. We couldn't be happier and glad we found this school.

Posted August 26, 2013
Hybrid school, partially online, partially onsite starts today in Knightsen California! My student will be attending school for a couple of hours a day, then coming home to do the rest of his work on the computer. We have heard excellent reviews from everyone who has attended, and we are looking forward to a whole different outlook on school.

Delta Charter School 4

Posted March 13, 2013
My 2 kids went last school yr and did the online program. They enjoyed it but felt the online classes were a bit dry. We switched to another charter and just a few months into the school yr. both my kids were begging to go back to Delta. Sometimes you have to go to the other side of the fence to realize how green your grass really was. Looking forward to going back to Delta next yr.

Posted May 06, 2011
I used to attend this school before i moved. I loved it. I wish i could go back to that school. I liked it more than i like my current one. The teachers and staff are great. They take bullying very seriously. They don't put up with it.

Posted June 08, 2008
My daughter struggled in a traditional learning environment. She was able to focus with this program, complete credit recovery and graduate on time. The teachers and staff are very dedicated to your child's success and are readily available for extra help. This program is fantastic, tons of encouragement and ANY student is capable of A's here as long as they put in the effort! If traditional school doesn't work for you for whatever reason... sign up for Delta! This is not a continuation or remedial school. The students are here because they want to be.

Posted May 19, 2008
DCHS is the best! My son struggled in school for so long. I enrolled him @DCHS and he has attended this school year. They have modified to his learning needs and have made him feel successful in school. Something he hasn't felt in a long time. Because of DCHS my son will Graduate on time and with pride. I love this school.

Posted October 29, 2007
Delta Charter is a fantastic school. My son was struggling with focus issues in the traditional classroom, and now he is doing very well. The teachers and staff care for the kids, and it shows when you walk in the door.

Delta Charter School 2

Posted October 28, 2007
Used to be great, not so much anymore. Lack of organization, and loss of some of the best teachers, new principal not as good as old principal.

Posted September 26, 2006
I think the school is great, and the teachers are quite pleasant.

Delta Charter School
31400 South Koster Road, Tracy, CA  95304-8824
Last modified Delta Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top