Public charter
Tracy, CA

Millennium Charter School 3

Posted August 05, 2013
new at this site, thinking about moving to tracy and i'm looking for a good charter school for my 3rd grade child.

Posted April 14, 2011
My son goes here. The quality of the teachers makes for a great education. Although the faciities are not up to par, it is the education that counts. They have a project based education and do not require books. Instead they rely on the vast knowledge of the internet and their own online curriculum and learning areas. Their counselors actually care whether they go to college and give them a plan to succeed.

Millennium Charter School 4

Posted March 19, 2011
My child has attended the Tracy Learning Center Schools since fifth grade, she is currently a freshman at the HS, Millennium... The class sizes are unbelievable and the teachers truly care for the students. No one gets "lost in the crowd" here.... They do have a longer day and school year, although homework is minimal to none. A "D" is not considered a passing grade here, so the kids are absolutely pushed to excel. If you are a Tracy resident, I truly believe this is the very best educational option at any grade level. I would have given five stars, but they are still struggling with their extra curricular sports/activities programs.....although over the years, they have added more options. They only currently have Varsity level sports, which greatly reduces a child's opportunity to participate in cheer/sports at a younger age. Education is definitely the main focus here = )

Posted March 15, 2011
I have been going to this school since 5th grade and I absolutely love it. Our academic system is structured so that each student may thrive. Additionally, our schools extra curricular activities are expanding each year and due to our small size we struggle to raise funds to supply extra needs. Almost every class is college prep and we have various classes required that help us decide and improve our future. Millennium requires all A-G requirements so that there is no struggle when a student wants apply to a college. You are welcome at anytime to schedule a shadow or tour which is led by students. Our school is a very organized, student led, and preparatory school for all students. Our strength is the push teachers and studetns give each other to succeed.

Posted October 13, 2010
Great Teachers! Great Staff! My older son graduated from Millennium in 2008, and my younger son is currently a sophmore. The teachers and administrators really care about the students and create a great learning environment

Posted October 13, 2010
I feel it gives the students the opportunity to express themselves, grow physically and mentally and become the kind of person to be respected.in their community and beyond.

Posted January 08, 2010

Millennium Charter School 4

Posted September 21, 2009
Millennium provides a wonderful learning environment for my children, as well as an excellent education. The teachers and staff are caring individuals who go beyond the call of duty to give the students what they need to thrive in high school. I would not want my children in any other high school.

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
many nice students! There is a lack of leadership at the top.

Millennium Charter School
51 East Beverly Place, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Millennium Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millennium Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top