PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 18, 2014
My daughter is in tracy montessori since she's 3 years old, now she's 6 and I am amaze how my daughter do her tasks and she's reading paragraphs now. Teachers sees to it to communicate with parents in day to day basis. Safety also given utmost importance. I would recommend this school to any parents who wants quality learning and education for their kids.

Posted January 25, 2012
Great school! We had a horrible experience at Valley Montessori in Livermore (awful, awful place) and were at our wits end as to where to send him. After just 5 months at Tracy Montessori, he is thriving. Every day he amazes us with what he is learning. Reading, writing, math, foreign language, the list goes on and on. Fractions in pre-school! That just amazes me. The teachers are fabulous. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because communication with parents can be a bit vague, but I know they are working on it. If you are at all trying to decide between Tracy Montessori and any other local Montessori, I would recommend Tracy hands down.

Posted December 12, 2011
Both our daughter and son attend this school (4 and 2 respectively). Both of our children are thriving here. The teachers are helpful and informative, caring and kind but firm. We have no other Montessori school to compare to. We initially brought our daughter into Montessori more for preschool/daycare instead of a home daycare or larger facility. The school's teaching structure was just a bonus. We've never regretted our decision. Our daughter is thriving! She's focused, loves to learn and is happy! Our son is thriving as well! The Toddler program they offer is such a great introduction without being overwhelming. The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars is the administration. While it has improved, communication is poor with process for parents; who to speak with, what's expected, etc.

Posted January 25, 2011
Excellent school. Excellent instruction. My daughter has been in the school for about 6 months now. She is absolutely thriving. She goes to school excited and comes home very pleased and happy with the day. I am extremely pleased with her progress.

Montessori School Of Tracy

Posted March 22, 2010
Tracy Montessori is more like a public school with Montessori materials and tuition. If you are interested in putting your child in a Montessori School, you may want to look elsewhere. Some of their teaching methods are Montessori based, but for the most part they instruct like at public school. Just something you should think about before enrolling your child. They nly go up to the 4th grade.

Montessori School Of Tracy 1

Posted January 30, 2010
I have been sending my child in this school for over 3 years now. My child is now in 1st grade. His teachers are wonderful but not the administration. There were so many changes happend. The director seemed no care for elementary. When I ask questions about these changes, I am being bounced back and forth between 2 directors. I don't even know who to talk to because nobody seemed to know what's going on. The only reason why my child is still there because of his teacher otherwise, I would have taken him out already.

Posted January 04, 2010
This is a wonderful school. My son has excelled in academics and is far beyond the goals needed for Kindergarten. Because of Mrs. Sylvia and her team, my son is reading and accomplishing math at a 2nd grade level. He is only 4 yrs old.

Posted November 02, 2009
This is one of the best Montessori schools I have encountered. I am a teacher with high academic expectations for my children's learning. The teachers and director have found a perfect balance that fosters academics and the social development of the children. We have since moved away from the area and are having a difficult time finding another school that compares. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 13, 2009
My daughter is in the pre-kindergarten program at Montessori. I like the Montessori method of teaching. My daughter has learnt a lot since joining the school. She loves her school. I would like to continue my daughter for the kindergarten.

Posted November 17, 2008
My child is in the PreK program at this school. I love the Montessori approach to instruction. However, the class size is a bit large for this age group (36 in her class, 24 in the other PreK class). Fortunately, my child is very social and outgoing. I would not recommend for a timid/shy child. The director is very nice, but seems disorganized when it comes to parent meetings. Her assistant director is very helpful, though. I am still on the fence about sending my child there for Kindergarten next year because of the class size issue.

Montessori School Of Tracy
100 South Tracy Boulevard, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Montessori School Of Tracy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6