Tracy, CA

Posted November 19, 2012
I was wondering if this school excepted teens that have not been attending school since freshman year. Will tgis school be a place to go to if you want to catch up on credits. Can someone please respond ? I really am intyrested in this school.

Posted July 28, 2012
My son went to this school after west high let him down and he excelled in all his classes and he loved it there we thought it was an amazing school and they don't get enough credit for all the hard work they do with the kids there

Posted February 24, 2010
As a student I thought going to this school was going to be 'lame,' and filled with students that don't care about their education. I quickly found out that I was not correct. From my excperience, this school was the best I had ever been to. The classes were great and most students actually payed attention unlike what I saw in my three years at Tracy High. There was a noticeable amout of less violent acts and the best part was that everyone works at their own pace. There was no need to wait for everybody else to finish up their work or work on something else before you even finish the task you were working on. I would rate this school a 4 1/2 stars if possible.

George And Evelyn Stein Continuation School 0

Posted July 15, 2009
It is an excellent high school.

George And Evelyn Stein Continuation School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
Great school safe and secure

George And Evelyn Stein Continuation School 1

Posted June 03, 2009

George And Evelyn Stein Continuation School
650 West 10th Street, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified George And Evelyn Stein Continuation School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
George And Evelyn Stein Continuation School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top