Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Have two boys. Younger one goes to KG and Elder goes to 4th grade. Its been 2 years we moved to Mountain house. For both years, my experience for school has been really good. Management is very organized and transparent.

My son is in Kindergarten and i am surprised the way things are being taught here . He was slow in reading before and now he is doing very well . Teachers are very courteous and helpful . Communications are very well made to the parents. Overall crowd in the school is very competitive .

Questa is an amazingly diverse school. Academically they are challenging, there is a lot of homework even at kindergarten age. This year 2014, the school is crowded as Altimont school is being built and will open 2014/2015. Next year it should be much smaller. Parent involvement varies great with each teacher. For parent involvement There is a foundation and newly formed PTA. The is a volunteer school board at the school. The office staff could be a little friendlier. Many of the new staff this year are brand new teachers, some great and some not. Hot lunch menu has greatly increased in quality. There is always an amazin Halloween carnival. Fridays the 8th grade class sells ice cream to raise money for graduation. The playground is pretty amazing and when school is not in is a public park. We love walking to school everyday in this small sweet neighborhood.

My daughter was a 3rd grader at Sebastian Questa. I have recently taken her out of this school. The teacher she had should be teaching High school students instead of 8 year olds. The amount of nightly homework she expected these children to finish was quite an overload. I found the front office secretaries to be unfriendly. One particular woman that worked in the cafeteria was quite mean to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade students. This school is not very kind. I feel it is wrong to withhold recess to a child if their homework is not finished. It is the child's right to get out of the classroom and enjoy an outdoor break. This particular female 3rd grade teacher withheld Fun Friday Recess to her students that didn't finish their work, allowing the rest of her class to go outside. My husband and I actually grew to hate this school.

This school is a joke and the test score are definitely proving how bad it's gotten. The administration is definitely the worst I've ever had to deal with and their lack of support for the kids is really unsettling. Needless to say my child will not be returning to this unorganized school.

This school is A W E S O M E !! Teachers are excellent and caring, the principal is among the best I have known. Two of my kids have been to Questa, one has graduated and the other has two more years to go. Great School, great teachers, great facilities, teachers that Care. Now, to the person that says that the Principal is Arrogant, I beg to differ. You may not be used to Discipline, well I say, WELCOME TO QUESTA.

Our daughter is in Second grade here. We actually moved from the top branded Cupertino school district and were worried about how Lamersville/Questa will be for my daughter. Trust us, Questa is a great school with good infrastructure, quality teachers and a very active principal. My daughter is with Miss. Bishop, who is exceptional. She goes above the call of duty and truly loves teaching. As a class parent, I have observed her teaching style to be very detailed, practical and activity based. She is also very friendly, humane, and passionate and understand/respect people from all cultures. She ensures each of the kids participates in class activities and meet/exceed their goals. She also ensures kids are disciplined, participate in group events. Miss Bishop is never hesitant to share feedback with parents and her notes to parents are very detailed. It s a blessing for my daughter to have a teacher like Ms Bishop and a school like Questa. Go Cougars.Thanks. Mani & Geetha.

Some of the parents , including staff members are not very friendly here. The only real positive thing about this school is the principal. He knows what hes doing and does a very good job at being a good principal.

Our son struggled at his previous private school, but is doing great at Questa. His teacher is organized, and communicates openly and voluntarily with us. We have no complaints, it is a great experience so far to have our son there.

Our son loves Questa. The teachers are very nice and helpful. We also love Mountain House as a community. There are so many clubs and activities for families and children.

Last modified Sebastian Questa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.