Tracy, CA

Lammersville Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
This is a great school located out in the country on the outskirts of Tracy. It's a small school with a great academic plan. My daughter loves her school. The only thing irritating is that they only have one bus and don't provide transportation to kids who live out of the district. I live right next to district lines and it just kills me.

Posted June 10, 2008
My son just completed first grade and he has just loved everything about school!! He learned so much and did a great job and we are looking forward to many years ahead at Lammersville!

Posted May 08, 2008

Lammersville Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 02, 2007
My children are happy and we're happy. We tell ourselves how lucky we are for this hidden treasure. The teachers are awesome and there is so much parent involvement.

Posted February 03, 2006
More of an academic shool. Resources and aid are readily available for those that need it. The school encourages a lot of parent involvement. A little lacking in the art and sports area though a school play started last yr and there will be one this year too. Wonderful Principal and Lammersville does have some really great teachers! My children and myself are very sorry to be moving from there.

Posted October 19, 2004

Posted September 25, 2004
I have all three of my children there and love Lammersville. We have been there for over four years. They have an incredible new addition of excellence: the new principal. She is fantastic and highly trained and comes from an incredible background of leadership. Scores have been improving. It is a smaller school and the children feel close, special, not like a number. They have teachers there that have been there for decades and the new ones that they have been hiring are either wonderfully schooled or have fantastic experience. They have an artist-in-school program and lots of sports etc. We are very proud to say that our children attend Lammersville.

Posted August 26, 2003
Lammersville is a good school. The primary teachers all seem to care about the students and will help children with learning difficulties. The one problem with Lammersville is that they put too many students in a classroom in the upper grades.

Lammersville Elementary School
16555 Von Sosten Road, Tracy, CA  95304
Last modified Lammersville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lammersville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top