Bad
Good

This school is horrible. My child has come home and told me lot of bad things about some students in this school. My child came home with dirty clothes and my child said class mate tripped him. I could see students are rude and using profanity.

This is the best school that my daughter EVER attended so far! The staff is incredible from Miss Charmaine, and Sandra in the office to the Principa; Tammy Chrisitanson!! The teachers, and everyone there were great. I loved how involved the principal is with her students. I always saw her being professional, and never seen her in her office to hide from kids and parents. Her door was always open, and she always respected the parents opinions. When my daughter had taken ill, the office staff as well as the Principal herself called me out of concern. This meant the world to me! I was so sad that my daughter graduated, and I am so sad that I couldnt send my son to this school because we moved out of town. I can't speak on all staff, just most with my personal experience. My daughters teachers were Mrs. Leles and Mrs. Gallegos. These two women are what define educators!! Because of them, my daughter is so focused on success!! I just pray that I can find staff that was as caring, detail-oriented, and as professional as LOUIS BOHN ELEMENTARY!!

My child and nephews have been going to this school since the moment I moved to California 3 years ago and all the kids have gone from a C to Honor Rolls. The principal and the office staff are involved in every school activities and the teachers are great. The teachers all have a unique way of teaching. I really love this school.

I have 5 kids attend this school over the past four years. The Principal, Mr. Hill and all of their teachers have been great. Anytime that I have gone to one of the teachers and explained that my child was having trouble with any subject they have always been very helpful. We will be moving out of the area next year and I am very sad that two out of my 5 will not be graduating from Bohn...

Last modified Louis A. Bohn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.