Louis A. Bohn Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2013
This school is horrible. My child has come home and told me lot of bad things about some students in this school. My child came home with dirty clothes and my child said class mate tripped him. I could see students are rude and using profanity.

Posted August 21, 2012
This is the best school that my daughter EVER attended so far! The staff is incredible from Miss Charmaine, and Sandra in the office to the Principa; Tammy Chrisitanson!! The teachers, and everyone there were great. I loved how involved the principal is with her students. I always saw her being professional, and never seen her in her office to hide from kids and parents. Her door was always open, and she always respected the parents opinions. When my daughter had taken ill, the office staff as well as the Principal herself called me out of concern. This meant the world to me! I was so sad that my daughter graduated, and I am so sad that I couldnt send my son to this school because we moved out of town. I can't speak on all staff, just most with my personal experience. My daughters teachers were Mrs. Leles and Mrs. Gallegos. These two women are what define educators!! Because of them, my daughter is so focused on success!! I just pray that I can find staff that was as caring, detail-oriented, and as professional as LOUIS BOHN ELEMENTARY!!

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted November 04, 2009
My child and nephews have been going to this school since the moment I moved to California 3 years ago and all the kids have gone from a C to Honor Rolls. The principal and the office staff are involved in every school activities and the teachers are great. The teachers all have a unique way of teaching. I really love this school.

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
I have 5 kids attend this school over the past four years. The Principal, Mr. Hill and all of their teachers have been great. Anytime that I have gone to one of the teachers and explained that my child was having trouble with any subject they have always been very helpful. We will be moving out of the area next year and I am very sad that two out of my 5 will not be graduating from Bohn...

Louis A. Bohn Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2006
I have had two children attend this school for the past three years and have been satisfied with the overall growth they have had. However, I attribute much of their learning to their specific teachers and the efforts that each of their classes have made. I agree that the school's new reading program for 2006 has not been very conducive or encouraging for the children. Also, the lack of budget for teachers to send work home makes it difficult to keep the kids challenged academically. Parent involvement seems minimal and extracurricular activities seem thrown together for the sake of convenience - unfortunately.

Louis A. Bohn Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2006
The quality of academic programs offered at Louis Bohn differ from subject to subject and teacher to teacher. This year (2006) has been spent focusing on Language Arts and a new time consuming reading program. I believe that this is a really great program, but feel that our children are missing out on arithmatic and have lost out on some of the fun aspects of school. My child is an above average learner and feel that there is little done to challenge him. Parent involvement is like most schools, a few parents do all the work. With about 550 students attending, only 25 parents are active in the PTO. There are no extracuricular activities, but boys basketball and music are offered for 4th and 5th grade students.

Louis A. Bohn Elementary School 0

Posted February 13, 2006
This is our child's first year at Bohn and it will her last. We have been told that our child requires extra studying and extra homework, yet her teacher fails to provide materials that she should be studying and in our opinion does not give enough homework on a daily basis. We also feel that there is lack of communication from her teacher

Louis A. Bohn Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2005
Although the teachers are good, they lack the skills to explain subjects further. This school does not explore science and social studies well. Good size.

Louis A. Bohn Elementary School
350 East Mount Diablo, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Louis A. Bohn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louis A. Bohn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top