Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted August 30, 2015
I absolutely love the 3rd grade teacher, miss S. She is the best. I hope and pray she gets wonderful students.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 30, 2015
Homework is just right . However, it's very confusing as some teachers don't go over the homework before giving it out.

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted August 30, 2015
It depends on the teacher. I love the 3rd grade teacher, miss S. She is my choice for my grandkids.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted August 30, 2015
Their is a lot of bullying, even in kindergarten students are in tears and who listens in school.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted August 30, 2015
Students don't like this school and I agree after meeting several staff; including the office.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 30, 2015
Not all staff are the same. They treat students differently some of the. The teachers have different sets of rules.

Central Elementary School 3

Posted August 30, 2015
The 3rd grade teacher miss s. Is excellent. I only hope and pray she has my grandson next year.

Central Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2013
I disliked pretty much everything about this school. My son was advanced so he was bored. His teacher said she didn't have anything for him to do so he colored every day. On top of that they rarely had assemblies and there wasn't much parent involvement. They make kids hate school. My children didn't even know the principal because she is not involved at all. One of the worst schools in Tracy unified.

Central Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2013
My grandson had Mrs. Hoerths kindergarten class she is the best teacher and Mrs. carvalho first grade she is the best teacher and now he is in Mrs.kikes second grade class she is the best teacher I think central elementary is very great school . The teacher work hard with all the students. my grandson learned so much with all the teachers and all the staff is great to work with to

Central Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2009
My child is in Mrs. Hoerth's kindergarten classs and I think she is the best teacher. My son is excelling thanks to her. I paid $700 a month to send my son to preschool and he has learned more at Central than his private school. I think this is a great school

1370 Parker Avenue, Tracy, CA  95376-3522
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top