Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I absolutely love the 3rd grade teacher, miss S. She is the best. I hope and pray she gets wonderful students.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is just right . However, it's very confusing as some teachers don't go over the homework before giving it out.

Develops character: Disagree

Not all staff are the same. They treat students differently some of the. The teachers have different sets of rules.

The 3rd grade teacher miss s. Is excellent. I only hope and pray she has my grandson next year.

I disliked pretty much everything about this school. My son was advanced so he was bored. His teacher said she didn't have anything for him to do so he colored every day. On top of that they rarely had assemblies and there wasn't much parent involvement. They make kids hate school. My children didn't even know the principal because she is not involved at all. One of the worst schools in Tracy unified.

My grandson had Mrs. Hoerths kindergarten class she is the best teacher and Mrs. carvalho first grade she is the best teacher and now he is in Mrs.kikes second grade class she is the best teacher I think central elementary is very great school . The teacher work hard with all the students. my grandson learned so much with all the teachers and all the staff is great to work with to

My child is in Mrs. Hoerth's kindergarten classs and I think she is the best teacher. My son is excelling thanks to her. I paid $700 a month to send my son to preschool and he has learned more at Central than his private school. I think this is a great school

My child Mikaela has attended Central from kindergarten to fifth grade. She has exceled at everthing she has done in the last six years. In my opinion, that is due to the caring support of the entire staff. The hard working teachers who have pushed her to be the best she can. A principal who is never to busy to listen and is avaliable. We have cherished our years at Central and will greatly miss it ! :(

The teachers maybe strict to my son, but he is getting all a's because of these fine teachers

This school is not safe for your children. When issues happen on the playground, most go unnoticed until it is beyond a point of repair. Teachers genuinely care about their students, but the administration needs to work on discipline and hire yard duty that can see past their nose.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.