Central Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2013
I disliked pretty much everything about this school. My son was advanced so he was bored. His teacher said she didn't have anything for him to do so he colored every day. On top of that they rarely had assemblies and there wasn't much parent involvement. They make kids hate school. My children didn't even know the principal because she is not involved at all. One of the worst schools in Tracy unified.

Posted January 22, 2013
My grandson had Mrs. Hoerths kindergarten class she is the best teacher and Mrs. carvalho first grade she is the best teacher and now he is in Mrs.kikes second grade class she is the best teacher I think central elementary is very great school . The teacher work hard with all the students. my grandson learned so much with all the teachers and all the staff is great to work with to

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted December 11, 2009
My child is in Mrs. Hoerth's kindergarten classs and I think she is the best teacher. My son is excelling thanks to her. I paid $700 a month to send my son to preschool and he has learned more at Central than his private school. I think this is a great school

Posted August 06, 2009
My child Mikaela has attended Central from kindergarten to fifth grade. She has exceled at everthing she has done in the last six years. In my opinion, that is due to the caring support of the entire staff. The hard working teachers who have pushed her to be the best she can. A principal who is never to busy to listen and is avaliable. We have cherished our years at Central and will greatly miss it ! :(

Central Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2009
The teachers maybe strict to my son, but he is getting all a's because of these fine teachers

Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2009
This school is not safe for your children. When issues happen on the playground, most go unnoticed until it is beyond a point of repair. Teachers genuinely care about their students, but the administration needs to work on discipline and hire yard duty that can see past their nose.

Posted January 12, 2009
I Love Central Its Been Improving Each Year. And Because Parents Voted For Measure S! This School Is advanced!

Posted May 23, 2007
My child went to this school in 2nd grade he loved it. This was the best school ever!

Central Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2007

Central Elementary School
1370 Parker Avenue, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top