Bad
Good

The Principal is fantastic. Always available and around the school ensuring that everything is going well.

Excellent teachers who really challenge students .. I couldn't be happier.

Hirsch is awesome! As a teacher and parent I have the opportunity to work with an unbelievable staff, and a supportive, positive principal. Both my kids attended Hirsch from k-5th. Trust me, there isn't a better school out there in Tracy.

I think that the teachers at Hirsch are truly some of the best teachers out there! I will be extremely sad when my youngest daughter (my oldest went through Hirsch & is now at Williams) moves on to middle school! Thank you to all the excellent teachers at Hirsch....you really did make a difference!! Go Patriots!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome teachers and Mr. Fine is the best principle ever!! My kids love Wanda Hirsch!

We've got great kids, great parents, a great principal and a great staff!

They have a great staff that works there. They have a wonderful reading program for kids.

We have the best teachers and principal in Tracy. Go Patriots !!!

All of my children have had wonderful experiences at this school. The teachers are caring, and go above and beyond to provide excellent classromm experiences.

The teacher at this school don't care and the pricipal is useless I was happy to get my child out of that school he did not learn a thing while he attended the school

Last modified Wanda Hirsch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.