Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 24, 2016
Mrs. Pekari, my daughter's third grade teacher has been wonderful. I have three daughters and we've had our share of teachers over the years. Mrs. Pekari is special though. She is always so patient with the children and really enjoys teaching. It is apparent that she cares about each student and really wants them to succeed individually. This has been a great year for my daughter, I am sad that she won't be her teacher any longer after this week. I'm so grateful that my daughter was able to be in her class. A great teacher helps out a student with their academic career. They enjoy being in school and learning as much as possible because they like being in the classroom. The teacher has complete control of how a child's school year will go and this was a positive year for my daughter going into fourth grade. I give that positive school setting to Mrs. Pekari.

Posted September 27, 2010
The Principal is fantastic. Always available and around the school ensuring that everything is going well.

Posted April 19, 2010
Excellent teachers who really challenge students .. I couldn't be happier.

Posted March 06, 2010
Hirsch is awesome! As a teacher and parent I have the opportunity to work with an unbelievable staff, and a supportive, positive principal. Both my kids attended Hirsch from k-5th. Trust me, there isn't a better school out there in Tracy.

Posted September 21, 2009
I think that the teachers at Hirsch are truly some of the best teachers out there! I will be extremely sad when my youngest daughter (my oldest went through Hirsch & is now at Williams) moves on to middle school! Thank you to all the excellent teachers at Hirsch....you really did make a difference!! Go Patriots!!

Posted September 21, 2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome teachers and Mr. Fine is the best principle ever!! My kids love Wanda Hirsch!

Posted September 20, 2009
We've got great kids, great parents, a great principal and a great staff!

Posted September 20, 2009
They have a great staff that works there. They have a wonderful reading program for kids.

Posted September 20, 2009
We have the best teachers and principal in Tracy. Go Patriots !!!

Posted June 02, 2009
All of my children have had wonderful experiences at this school. The teachers are caring, and go above and beyond to provide excellent classromm experiences.

1280 Dove Drive, Tracy, CA  95376-8362
Last modified Wanda Hirsch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.