Tracy, CA

Posted July 25, 2013
we move to this town when my son was just going into 1st grade he had a lot of problems adjusting and the teachers and the ladies in the office we're just awesome! the ladies in the office are very kind and loving the teachers make sure that the kids learn everything they need to even if they're having issues they're kind and caring they take time for the children. the principal truly cares about her school she truly cares about each child I've never seen where principal knows every single child Maine and can tell you who their teacher is until McKinley Elementary. I am now a part of the McKinley family my son is now going into surgery aid he's very happy and comfortable here and we are looking forward to another great school year at McKinley!

Posted October 30, 2012
My son started kindergarten this year and loves this school. Although the school is older than most of the newly built schools the comfort of the schools smallness really makes you feel like home. The teachers are great and the connection they have to all of the new and old students is great. I love seeing the older students approach their past teachers with open arms. It makes me feel like the connection is really strong no matter what year of school you are in. I am currently looking to move and have made all of my planning decisions based on him being continually enrolled in this school! I was surprised to see how many teachers knew my son although he is not in their class which really made me feel like the teachers really care about the students who attend!

McKinley Elementary School 2

Posted March 13, 2010
I like the school in general. I feel there are major areas that need some improvement. The music department needs some enhancing. the instructor is great but the band and orchestra needs some direction. I have two children in the school and Child 'A's teacher is great has great follow up skills but Child 'B's teacher has no idea why my child is doing so poorly and doesn't give any reasons or specifics as to why the grades are what they are. I think they need to be held accountable for the organization of their classrooms. How can they expect the students to be organized and the classrooms are a mess. I like the school but I think it needs some revamping.

Posted January 15, 2010
My son goes here for speech therapy and preschool and he has such patient and caring teachers who do whatever they can to help him and us as a family to help him. He is doing well with academics at McKinley.

McKinley Elementary School 2

Posted June 26, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009
Great Staff from Principle to the support staff, Parent group is fantastic, All care about the kids!

Posted February 29, 2008

Posted June 09, 2006
McKinley School has an oustanding group of teachers for the primary grades. I would have no hesitation in sending my child there.

McKinley Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2006
I think the school has potential if teachers and parents come together to help children achieve their best as well as an involve principal.I like the school and staff but still their state scores is very low I wish it will be at least6.

McKinley Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2005
McKinley Elementary is a school where kids truly come first! The teachers, staff and administration are commited to meeting the needs of kids while at the same time fostering a love of learning! Great things happen at McKinley!

McKinley Elementary School
800 West Carlton Avenue, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McKinley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top