Tracy High School 2

Posted May 13, 2014
My daughter is a freshman at Tracy High and even though I fought hard to have her there, because I was led to believe it was the best of the 3 public HS options in the city, I have been disappointed with her feedback over the school year. Everything from one teacher sittin in the back of the class eating all the time and "I'm learning nothing" to "extra credit is earned by donating school supplies" to the basketball coach using the F word during practices on a regular basis. I realize that in teachers unions, it's nearly impossible to be fired, but I think someone needs to take a good look at what is actually going on in the classrooms and talk to the kids. There's a fear of even talking about it for fear of repercussions. That should say enough. I will be looking for another option for her remaining high school days, possibly home schooling as my faith is the public school system, and what it actually provides, is rapidly fading.

Posted November 29, 2010
Thrilled with the teachers involvement withg my student. They are very responsive to parents and are easily accessible via email. Only dealt with Administration twice and both experiences were professional and the issues were resolved in a timely manner. The new buildings are amazing a huge source of pride for the students and staff alike. Parents in the booster Club are great! Go Tracy!

Tracy High School 3

Posted June 12, 2010
We are planning to move to Tracy and are considering Tracy high ib program as our first choice. I want to know about the academic environment. Are the students working very hard and have cut throat competition. Is it very stressful. How helpful are the teachers. Do they also have an AP program???please help me decide.

Posted March 12, 2010
I am currently a senior at Tracy High and I can not even express in words how grateful I am to my teachers. The school is about to look great with all the new buildings and the teachers have helped prepare me for the world. The teachers genuinely care about me and all my peers and were always there to listen and help. This is a great school and I am so proud that I get to say that I am going to graduate from Tracy High School.

Tracy High School 0

Posted November 18, 2008
So far so good! Renovations are a plus and is making my student proud to be there.

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted November 17, 2008
i think this school is great! with the new renovation of the two story new building and the science building soon to be done. this school is getting greater and greater each day.

Posted June 01, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008

Tracy High School
315 East 11th Street, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Tracy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tracy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top