Bad
Good

This school is under performing and was a Title I school. It has now had its federal funding removed because the students score below average on State tests. Classes are over sized (32 kids in my kids class)

This School is wonderful!! All three of my kids attended this school, one of which is now in college. The staff is friendly and dedicated to the education of all children. They have high expectations of the students and work hard to provide a safe and positive learning environment. We have asked for inter district transfers each year so my kids could go here. I couldn't be happier with the education my children have received. I highly recommend this school.

Fantastic school with a fantastic staff!!! Simply the best!!! We love Villalovoz school!!! Thank you Villa for doing your best to inspire & teach my child!

I absolutely love this school! All of my kids ages 23,22,19 & 8 have all attended Villalovoz throughout the years! The principal, Mrs. Beeso is the most wonderful dedicated & caring principal you could ever ask for as well as her entire staff is fabulous ! I've had nothing but great experiences here at. Villa!

This school is really sad, the teacher keeps telling me everything is fine with my kid learning level. My kid reads to me at home and can't read. The must have low levels. Teaching my child at home just what is this school doing to help kids? Over sized classes 32 students, wow.

I moved my daughter from a private school to this school.Now she is in 2nd grade soon attending GATE programme at South West. Our experience had been very pleasent.The teachers are just so wonderful that we are confused weather to send her to GATE's. My daughter was given all the opportunities to execel. I would highly recommend this school better than any private school in Tracy, from our experience.

I am so happy with Villa. I just transferred my kids here from a year round school ...not a fan. My kids have excelled so much more in math and other activities.I love their teachers, so friendly and they really love what they are doing. The office staff is so friendly and really try their hardest to make everything run smooth. This is an awesome school and the parent volunteers really provide for these kids .This is the place to be, it may be an older school but the teaching and staff don't seem to care and neither do the kids they have a fun place for learning and enjoy their school as is.Talent show and other extra activities keep these kids occupied with a fun environment !

Last modified Louis J. Villalovoz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.