Tracy, CA
Students enrolled: 1,257

Posted December 12, 2012
I have heard bad things about Williams Middle School, but I thought people were exaggerating. Then my son started this year, and so far, it is nothing but one problem after another. The teacher doesn't care about the students; all she cares about is how strict and tough she is. She thinks the tougher she is the better she is. She knows nothing about how to make the kids like learning. My son hates going to school because of her. The counselors are completely useless and the principal thinks she owns the school and doesn't care an ounce about the students. They forgot in this school that the school system is for the benefit of the students not for them to get paid and that's it.

Posted August 06, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL IS SO GREAT !!! I LOVE THE TEACHERS AND THE PROGRAM AVID :D TOTALLY AWESOME !!!

Posted May 01, 2012
I absolutely LOATHE dealing with this school and will be removing my child next year. They NEVER contact you back. They like to tell parents "be involved with your kids education" and yet, you can email and call the teachers over and over and over again and MAYBE if you're lucky they'll contact you back. By then, your child is so far behind it was pointless for them to have contacted you. They treat the PARENTS as if THEY'RE the children. They undermine the parents. They talk down to the parents as if the parents are not educated. They have a lackadaisical attitude about getting the children the BEST education. Instead, they cite "the budget stops us from doing our best" I dont want to hear about the budget. It's a bs excuse and I'm tired of it. The principal is rude and contrite. She hasn't a care in the world about getting your child to excel and exceed standards. She seems as if she hates everyone and everything at that school. When I asked for help, she did the minimum to get my child help in excelling. She didn't get 2 craps about my child and often rolled her eyes in our meeting. The vice principal is rude, sarcastic and thinks HE is the boss of the parent. No bud, you're not

Posted March 10, 2012
I am in eight grade and I love it. I have been going here for three years and the spirit is just crazy. We have the best spirt days. I highly recommend his school because of the great teachers and environment. I am not lying and I am in the GATE program.

Earle E. Williams Middle School 4

Posted February 07, 2010
i think this school is great - sure there fights and bully's , but every school has that... I've been going here for 3 years - i'm in my 8th grade year- and so far, i like it. classes, the lunch room, and the outside are usually pretty clean.the teachers are nice, well most of them :) . and i also have many friends here. the kids are either going to Kimball ( a new high school), Tracy high (one of the older ones), or west. all of these school are great and I'm going to Kimball! but i hope everyone stays close and will finish school.

Posted January 02, 2010

Posted January 02, 2010

Earle E. Williams Middle School 4

Posted December 03, 2009
Williams Middle School is a good school considering the normal reviews about it, I was previously at a Private school & Transfered Just nicely, Easy to Make Friends, Great 7th Grade Teachers, Great GATE Program, but lacking Communication!!!

Earle E. Williams Middle School 3

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted September 20, 2009

Earle E. Williams Middle School
1600 Tennis Lane, Tracy, CA  95376
Last modified Earle E. Williams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earle E. Williams Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top