Tulare, CA

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2014
Tulare City School District has given me less faith and pride in my community than I would ever have imagined possible prior to having school-aged children. While asking teachers throughout the district what they can be sure of concerning Tulare City Schools, each one has stated that it is a game of politics. I have come to believe them. The district administrators seem to be driven by money and power. Teachers are overworked and resources scarce as a result. Higher salaries for teachers supplement sufficient working conditions, leaving my children to pay the ultimate price. How is this leveling the playing field? My children are losing out on an education which builds 'confidence' and 'creativity' because teachers feel they need to cut corners in order to get through the day. Education serves as the foundation and building blocks of the community. I'm not so sure what our community is building anymore.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2011
i love the fact that they are very nice to students they realy need to clean up the restrooms to me they are health hazards

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2010
I lOVE LINCOLN PRESCHOOL...ROOM 601 AND 603 AM ROCKS..U COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER TEAM I REALLY ENJOY MY TIME AT THE PRESCHOOL KEEP IT UP LADIES....CLASS LAST YEAR AND GREW SO WELL IN LEARNING U DID A GREAT JOB WITH HIM AND ALL THE OTHERS...LOVE MRS. A..A

Lincoln Elementary School

Posted October 21, 2009
Lincoln is a very family orientated school, our family has a very long history there. The teachers are very concerned about my childrens education.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted January 01, 2009
Lincoln School provides an outstanding education to all students. Lincoln School has been recognized two years in a row by the California Business for Education Excellence as 'STAR' school based on its continuing pattern of academic excellence for the past four years. Lincoln School was the only school in Tulare County to receive this award in 2007 and one of only three Tulare County Schools in 2008 to receive the same designation. Congratulations to the students, staff and administration for continuing to provide Lincoln neighborhood students with such an outstanding educatinal opportunity.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2005
There is times that I am not sure the staff and teachers are able to deal with the true problems that students have when they are rated above normal. There is times when I feel that the principal tries to put band aides on problems rather then to solve them. To little attition is paid to students that are above grade level yet they are the ones that are going to get bored and quit school if nothing is done to provent the bordom they are having at this age. Parent involvement is very poor!

Lincoln Elementary School
909 East Cedar Avenue, Tulare, CA  93274
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top