Turlock, CA

Mountain View Middle School 2

Posted September 27, 2010
My daughter went to this school until i pulled her out to home school her. We had a problem with her grades and went to the teacher. She did nothing to help then i went to the principal she said my daughter need to adjust to the new environment and blamed my daughter. The teacher threatened to give my daughter a detention if i came in the class after school and asked for a copy of her grades again.

Posted May 05, 2009

Mountain View Middle School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
I love this shool. The leadership is excellent and the teachers know and understand my childrens needs.

Mountain View Middle School 0

Posted November 06, 2008
work hard play hard is our saying! let me tell you striving for the summit is sooo worth it! it might be small but we have great priorities! our school rox! Go Warriors! :] From:lisa fontes (known as fonzi)

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted April 07, 2006
This is a small school but very involved with teacher parent relationship. Great staff and powerful leadership

Mountain View Middle School
10001 Crows Landing Road, Turlock, CA  95313
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top