Tustin, CA

Posted September 05, 2013
Parent involvement in school and PTO is great. Teachers that my daughter has been having so far have been great and really care about the kids. After-school program choices is excellent. Even with after-school care (CDC), my daughter was able to go to after-school activity on campus then later walk herself to CDC on campus. I have been very happy with Ladera so far.

Posted January 12, 2012
It is a great school, but it is the parents that make it great. It is not really the teachers, or the principal, or the PTO. It is a lot of overbearing successful parents that want their kids to succeed. I am confident that any school can be as successful if the parents were as involved as they are at this school. Parents volunteer a lot of their time and spend a lot of time with their kids. We volunteered about 30 school days so far. I spend about 2 hours every day supervising my kids with their homework. It is tedious and the PTO is constantly begging for money, which likewise is tedious. Irvine has very good schools too, but for the same reason, very involved successful parents.

Ladera Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2011
Great school for learning, if you can get past the PTO and the over active parents! The awful principal is gone!

Ladera Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2011
Teachers are great! PTO is the best! Beautiful and safe environment!But current principle is terrible! Fortunately he is leaving. Looking forward to the new principle after summer.

Posted March 28, 2011
We moved to Tustin mid-year and I really worried about my daughters having to transfer but we have had an excellent experience at Ladera. The teachers are fantastic, the quality of education is excellent, the students have been kind, responsible and friendly and the programs that Ladera offers have been top-notch. I couldn't have hoped for a better school for my girls. We're proud to be Leopards!

Posted October 23, 2010
Great teachers and great environment!

Posted October 18, 2010
I think Ladera Elementary is an incredible support because of it's great coordiantion and support from the teachers, the administration and the parents. We all work cohevisly together to do what is right for our kids.

Posted October 18, 2010
The quality of education at Ladera is outstanding! The teachers are topnotch!

Posted October 17, 2010
It is an awesome place to learn and grow!

Ladera Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2010
This school was awful! One of the teachers alienated me and my child to the point of a near mental breakdown and the principle stood behind her lies and deceit the whole time! It was truly a horrible experience and people should know that the reviews here are not reflecting the consensus at all. I know of at least two other people who have posted bad reviews about this school and not one of them is showing up on this board.

Ladera Elementary School
2515 Rawlings Way, Tustin, CA  92782
Last modified Ladera Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ladera Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top