K
Tustin, CA

Posted June 21, 2011
My last child just finished Edgewood and I was kind of sad of leaving that nice, intimate, and strong academic environment. I would recommend this school to anyone that has young children between the age of 21/2 to 6yrs. My children had great time here and had learned so much. The teachers and office staffs are very nice and caring. They all know the children and parents by first name.

Edgewood Preprimary Academy 1

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted May 05, 2008
I'm a parent who has had two children attend Edgewood, and I can't say enough good things about this school. The children make frequent and varied field trips to educational (and interesting!) locations throughout Orange, San Diego and Los Angeles County. I highly recommend this preschool/kindergarten.

Posted March 04, 2008
Not to be confused with Fairmont Private School Edgewood campus, Edgewood Pre-Primary is a small, intimate pre-school of no more than 60 students. Its focus is on fundamentals and developmental learning. Children are exposed to concepts without pressure, so learning is fun! I sent my three children there, and loved every minute. Parents are involved and always welcome. It's the best in this area!

Posted May 16, 2007
I was looking for a pre-school in Tustin that focused on academics. By chance, I found Edgewood, and I'm glad that I did. They don't advertise and most students enrolled there learn about the school by word of mouth. What is so great about the school is that they have a good balance of academics and play. They also do a lot of activities that involve the parents (i.e. field trips.) The parents seem to be very involved as well.

Edgewood Preprimary Academy 4

Posted April 24, 2006
Good school. Fundamentals and education are strong but not too structured so kids can enjoy. Great staff. We have had 2 kids through here and would send more if we had them.

Edgewood Preprimary Academy
1091 Bryan Avenue, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Edgewood Preprimary Academy is a Private school that serves grade K
Edgewood Preprimary Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top