Newport Avenue Preschool And Kindergarten 5

Posted July 08, 2013
My child was enrolled at Newport Ave Preschool for over 2 years and I can honestly say that it is one of the BEST preschools around. There was hardly any staff turnover while we were there (1 maybe 2 aides, but same lead teachers since we enrolled in 2011), the curriculum is academically compatible without being overwhelming, and the staff morale is way above average. The teachers were always enthusiastic (even in the mornings!) which made for a great learning environment. My daughter is starting kindergarten this fall and I am confident that she is more than prepared because of the care and the dedication of the staff at Newport Avenue. As a parent I could not have asked for a better group of individuals to care for and educate my child. Highly recommended!

Newport Avenue Preschool And Kindergarten
13682 Newport Avenue, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Newport Avenue Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Newport Avenue Preschool And Kindergarten Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top