Posted June 10, 2014
What a great school! It is the best kept little secret! Excellent teachers, staff and community!

Posted June 14, 2012
Benson is Tustin's hidden gem for an elementary school. The teachers, office staff and parents are wonderful. The parent who wrote the parents are questionable, gang affiliated, etc." must have reported the wrong school, because Benson is nothing of the comments written. Benson is very family oriented and all-around #1. Go check it out for yourselves.

Barbara Benson Elementary School 3

Posted June 14, 2012
This is a review for Barbara Benson on Elizabeth Way. Please visit this school during school hours before you send your child there. My child is in Kindergarten, a class of 20 kids. 3 of the fathers are on parole currently. 1 is currently incarcerated. 1 father shows up every day wearing gang clothing and has tattoos of guns and tear drops on his face and eyes. He is a current gang member. This school is an open school meaning there are many kids coming in from Santa Ana. If you dont believe me or this review then I URGE you to go on a tour while school is in session.

Posted April 23, 2012
My family and I have had a wonderful experience there @ Benson! I had my 2boys go there and the teachers are very caring and very helpful and all the staff too! especially Cindy, school's secretary! She is awesome, always so helpful! thank you Benson and Staff for giving my boys and I an awesome experience and education! Unfortunately, we had to move just recently but will my boys will always remember your school!

Posted April 16, 2011
I used this site to find Benson when I was looking to transfer into the TUSD. It is a decision I have never regretted. My children have both attended Benson for the last 4 years and the school is like our extended family. Benson's Principal truly cares about her students, which is evident in her daily interaction with them and the teachers. I would even say she knows each one of those kids by name! Benson has an active PTO, always striving to keep the school fun by funding after school programs, musical classes and other interesting events. Benson is a welcoming gesture to transfers when other schools tend to "call you later IF we have room." This is our last year at Benson and my children and I have had an amazing experience in this little charm of a school. I would highly, highly recommend Benson to anyone!

Posted March 31, 2011
Barbara Benson is a great school. We moved to Tustin 3 years ago and I had many elementary schools to choose from. I chose Benson because my nieces both went to the school and they both loved it. They felt loved, they learned, and they made some great friends. I loved that the Principal got to know each student and was always out and involoved in everything. The parent support at this school is AMAZING. Benson is our home and I am happy to be here.

Posted March 30, 2011
My two kids go to Benson, 2nd and 4th grade and they love everything about benson. The all of teachers and principle are nice, friendly and approchable. Thank you TUSD for having a great small school for my kids.

Posted March 30, 2011
Benson is the best kept secret in the Tustin Unified School District. This is a school where kids thrive. The school is charming, the staff is personable, parents are very involved, and the programs that are unique to this school are plenty. In these difficult fiscal times, this elementary still has programs that encourage creativity, art, problem solving, creative writing and so much more! The students and their families are part of something special. The teachers at this school pay close attention not only to their own students, but show kindness and care for all. My children have absolutely thrived academically and socially at this school.

Barbara Benson Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2010

Barbara Benson Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
My kids had the best experience ever at Benson... The teachers and all the staff is awesome and they have the best parent involvement ever!

Barbara Benson Elementary School
12712 Elizabeth Way, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Barbara Benson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara Benson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top