763 students|Tustin Unified

Bad
Good

Principal Matos is uncaring and rude. We are all disappointed with her leadership and management skills.

I graduated from this wonderful school last year and all i have to say is that it changed the way I view life. It may not be the best lookin school but it sure has its ways of prparing you for life! I loved it!

I love how they have video production and classes for kids to learn how to use photoshop and make videos. The band class is kind of lame.. the instruments are new for only the good players but the old icky instruments are for the beginners :( The bike rack is right in front of the office window where a teacher sits all school hours (GOOD), not much drama, really nice kids (most of the girls there), ethnicity : (94% is mexican, 1% white, 5% Black) not much diversity :/ Everyweek they have phun things at lunch like: screaming contest, baloon pops, etc. for candy.

I Am Currenty attending Currie right now... i think it is an awesome school to go to and i have onlt been there for 2 years and so far i love it.......

I currently graduated from Currie and enjoyed the few years i spent learning there. Not only did the student learn new things but so did the teachers. I love the way the students and staff get along and interact which each other. I have never seen any school so connected as they were. Every teacher and staff member in that school beleives in each student attending.

They have great teachers and staff as well a wounderful principal.

Its nice, very well maintaind although the litter increase is anoying.

Currie is the best middle school in Tustin. Currie helped me alot. It has the best special ed program. Currie will meet all of your standards. PE was tough but in the end i learned to push myself and achieve my goals. Currie the home of the COUGARS!!!

I currently work at Currie Middle School and I can tell you it is the best school in Tustin for your student. In the 2006 school year we acquired a new principal and assistant principal who are awesome. We are the only school in the district that has state of the art smartboards with mounted projectors in every classroom. You will not find a PE program more invested in the health and well being of your students. Our core teachers are second to none and the staff strives daily to make Currie a learning community. Currie is not a place students have to be, It is a place students want to be. We expect high standards and we achieve them. You are welcome to come to any school in the district before enrolling your student. Do your homework and check them all out for yourself. Currie is the best.

Last modified A. G. Currie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.