Posted June 25, 2012
this year the school has a new after school program. They had the same coordinator from last year and it was great but when she quit it has gone down hill. I no longer feel the after school program (not ymca) is safe for any of the kids. My friend pulled out her daughter and enrolled her to YMCA and I pulled out my kids too.

Posted September 14, 2011
The reviews posted thus far in this site reflect the type of school Helen Estock really is. Are we really worried about the YMCA or the school itself? Hard to tell. This is the worst school my child has ever attended. There's no discipline, nobody in the staff seems to "really" care about the students. They are simply there as a poor quality child care providers. This is an underachieving school in the Tustin school district. It's hard to differentiate between the content tought in 1st and 2nd grade from that tought in kinder. No kid left behind basically means that everyone has wait for the bad students to catch up to the good ones. To sumarize, this is the worst school the Tustin Unified School District.

Posted February 16, 2011
as a mother i dont like the ymca they dont feed you you dont do your homework but the asc is wonderful you eat play and they have the best games.My kid says she loves it and she is already signed up for next year.

Posted June 14, 2010
Wonderful ASC (after school program)!! They really help out working parents and students enjoy the FREE program. My kids love the program there!

Posted April 12, 2010

Posted December 18, 2009

Posted November 03, 2009
The teacher's are awesome. My son loves it. Academically excelling! A lot of parent/teacher involvement that is strongly encouraged. After school care at the YMCA is excellent. They help the students excel in they're academics. Being a single mother, all the extra help on homework is a plus.

Helen Estock Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers are very competent, and it is evident they care about the children.

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted January 11, 2006
Initially, I was concerned over the level of curriculum. When I spoke my issues, I was listened to, and my son was put in an advanced class. He thrived there, his teacher truly worked well with him, and I feel grateful for the combined effort of teamwork form the Prinicpal on down. We will remember his teacher fondly. This is a lower-income school, but the level of interest is stellar. Way to Go, Estock!

Helen Estock Elementary School
14741 North B Street, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Helen Estock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helen Estock Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top