Posted November 17, 2014
I went there in 1977 and it was great, and yes i did graduate from there. joe eikamp

Posted December 12, 2011
Hillview High School is the best kept secret in Southern California! The principal and staff take a personal, family like, interest in the students. The students that come there are those who didn't make it at one of the other high schools however, thanks to the personal interest taken in them at Hillview, they become good students and excellent citizens. The transformation is almost miraculous!

Posted December 02, 2009

Hillview High (Continuation) School 4

Posted February 26, 2009
Great school! teachers are really helpful and so is the office staff. Mr. O Donoghue does a great job as a principal.

Posted January 03, 2008
We have to remember that not every child learns the same. Hillview is tops in this consideration adn I am proud to say that my son graduated from this school. For once in his life, since leaving homeschool, Devin has been able to reach his goals and is doing well in college. If given the chance to re-do this part of his life, I would send him there for all 4 years of his highschool career.

Posted June 16, 2006
I don't know the staff members at this school personally, and that is my fault. We were discouraged and tired by the time our son entered his senior year here. I can tell you that his attitude towards school changed completely. He did not want to miss school. He talked about his teachers with such high regard. We went to his graduation ceremony on Wednesday and had tears in our eyes as he accepted his diploma! They did not give up on him and he persevered. I can't thank this staff enough for their compassion and help. Well done!

Hillview High (Continuation) School
15400 Lansdowne Road, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Hillview High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Hillview High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top