2,304 students|Tustin Unified

Bad
Good

Hands down, the best high school in TUSD. Tustin High has so many amazing and award winning programs, but I would like to give a shout out to Tustin's music program. If your student plays a musical instrument, Tustin High is the place to be. Tustin offers the most well rounded program of all three TUSD high schools. Besides learning to play an instrument, your student will learn leadership skills, respect and team work beyond the other two schools in the district. If you are looking for a school were your student can become anything they want to be and participate in multiple programs, Tustin High is the place to be.

I went to Tustin High a few years ago, and my brother goes there now. It is actually a good school with many great opportunities for extra learning and getting ahead that aren't offered by Beckmann or Foothill. As for the person who rated one star stating how glad they were that their children go to Foothill, I see no evidence or comment as to why it is supposedly such a terrible school. Tustin High offers opportunities that you won't find in other schools in this district. MUN, Early college, the STEM program (which offers the chance to engage in a competition with UCI each year and the possibility of a scholarship to Boeing). I see none of this at the other Tustin schools. All in all I think this school is great and the diversity is also incredible (diversity you don't find so much at Foothill or Beckman). Send your child to this school. You won't be disappointed.

There are terrific opportunities at Tustin for students to achieve. As a student I found my experiences competing nationally and internationally with the Model UN team to be most beneficial in preparing me for college. Academically, the award winning MUN Leadership, AVID and STEM academies are terrific and unique to THS. There are a wide variety of AP courses, sports, and arts courses readily available. Tustin provides students with the experiences and skills needed to get accepted into top universities. Before deciding, visit THS and learn more for yourself.

I am currently a freshman at tustin high. Foothill High School is often thought of as better then tustin. Does foothill have the second largest model United Nations conference in the United States however? Foothill has many cliques that leave other students out and behind. Tustin High's program AVID delivers necessary help in subjects in order to help them succeed and attend four year colleges. Look between foothill and tustin it could have gone either way for me but I chose tustin because of the dance team. Look up tustin high all-male on youtube. It requires no experience before the time you audition. Honestly, I am excited for Tustin high because all the people I have met are the nicest people I think I will ever know.

Honestly, I'm so glad I'm graduating this year. Tustin high school has just gotten worse and worse. The administration isn't nice at all but the teachers are really excellent. The teachers always try to help somehow. But lately the moral of the students has gotten low and students don't pick up their trash and always cuss and whatnot. Because of these reasons, this is why I gave such a score.

Great school, love the diversity! This school is practically amazing. Although I must warn you to beware of the new latin teacher. As a student, I've been enrolled in Latin for the past two years. Although I dropped out after my second year, I've heard many things about the new Latin teacher. She's extremely tough. My friends in Latin 1 are complaining that she expects them to parse every single word on an exam or test. Now that's what we did in Latin 3, but I think it's a little too much for a Latin 1 class. Also for their final, they have to write a 5 paragraph essay in Latin. Again, that's something most would expect in a Latin 3 class, not Latin 1. There's nothing wrong with a compelling teacher, but I just think it's a little too much. Good thing I finished my two years!

FANTASTIC SCHOOL. I am involved in the PTO and so I know what is going on behind the scenes at this school. AWESOME staff, faculty and I love the Principle and VP's. Wonderful men and very caring of the school. Want a good picture of THS? Read the real ratings. World News & Report. See also the National Standing. AP score goes up every year. We even have people that thought they were getting a better education by going to the "other" school. Now they are coming back. Hewes and FHS aren't going anywhere, neither will your children.

I'm a Tustin High graduate. I'm counteracting a rating by a FHS fan who is simply continuing the longstanding cross town rivalry. My kids went to FHS. I was not impressed. GO THS!

Tustin High is a fantastic school that deserves a higher rating than GreatSchools.org has given it. Certainly, its test scores may not be comparable to Foothill's, but I can attest to the fantastic faculty, safe campus, and strong community that Tustin has to offer. Tustin High does a great job of providing resources for diverse learners. For overachievers, THS has the most number of AP classes in the TUSD. For those who are struggling, THS has a wonderful support system for after-school help, led by both student groups as well as faculty. As a former student, I would not be at an Ivy League university today had it not been for Tustin High. If I were to repeat my high school experience, I would not go anywhere else.

I am a student at THS and i agree that it is a safe school and i appreciate how the teachers and students interact together,

Last modified Tustin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.