Bad
Good

Mrs. Barquer is an amazing principal! My son had some health issues at the beginning of the year and she was very proactive in making sure he stayed on track. She immediately set up a committee to come up with an action plan , I am amazed by how diligent the committee have been in following up and making sure my son gets the extra help he needs. I am so grateful my son attends this school.

I absolutely love this school for my child. He has been there since Kinder. My son started school at 4 1/2 his bithday cut off made it we were concerned at first because he was on the young side 2 months shy of being 5 but Mrs. Gillispie was fantastic! He excelled with all academics. 1st grade Mrs. Binge, 2nd grade Mrs. Renner and now 3rd grade with Mrs. Kuskie my son's reading has improved tremendously and his spelling and math skills are awesome. Between the teachers and what we are doing at home my son is on the right track for another success year. The parent workshops are so instrumental in helping us with homework. Thank you Tustin Ranch Staff & PTA :)

Not really impressed with this school, the teachers play favorite's with kids based on the parents classroom/financial participation. The teachers/staff team up quickly. Honestly I felt like my kids had a better education and opportunity in lower socioeconomic neighborhood schools. Why? The teachers were more equipped to TEACH kids of a diverse academic background. Here, in my opinion, if the teacher encounters difficulties with a student, she sugar coats the progress then, passes the problem on to the next teacher. When a parents asks for help or clarification, nothing but the run around is given and wasted time .

I am completely unsatisfied with the leadership of this school and the pressure that is put on the children.

Have 3 kids at this school with my oldest now moving on to middle school. Very warm and welcoming atmosphere. The teachers are great, the school is kept up nice, they have a great PTA which allows the students to benefit through programs and assembles. Has a great running club program. The teachers, kids and parents make you feel like you are part of a large family.

I am extremely happy with this school. The principal Mr. Jennings is always walking the grounds and is always available and attentive to any questions or concerns I may have. The teachers are compassionate. The parents are always involved with homeroom parties and other fun activists.

We love Tustin Ranch Teachers and principle! My son is now finishing 2nd grade and his had the most amazing and caring teachers since Kindergarden. The Principle and teachers have always been very helpful whenever I had a situation with my son. My older son also went to TR and had the best experience! We are very lucky to have our son in this school!! Go Cool Cayotes

I really love this school. My son is a kindergartener in this school and we are very happy with the teachers, the staff and specially the principal, Mr. Jennings. The principal is one of the best in TUSD.

I love this school! My son had a horrible experience at Guin foss so I transferred him to Tustin Ranch. I have to say the teachers are amazing, the campus is beautiful, the Principal is the best too! I can't say enough really! My son is in the gate classes and is very happy here. My daughter is in Kindergarden and she adores her Teacher. My family and I are very lucky. Love love this school. Mrs. Granger is the greatest teacher my son has had. The parent involvement is ideal =)

Enouraging and empowering childhood learning experiences going on every day! All the staff, teachers and parents worked really well together each year to create a healthy environment for the kids to want to be involved. Very proud to say this is our school!

Last modified Tustin Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.