946 students|Tustin Unified

Bad
Good

Posted August 05, 2013
I am a former 6th grader at Utt and am going to be a 7th grader. This school is great I haven't seen better teachers or campus. I love this school with all my heart and soul, though some kids need to learn how to grow up and act mature. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend any other school take it from me. I cant wait for 7th Grade!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 14, 2013
This is the best school ever! They have a high standard teachings and all the staff are amazing! They do their very best to help the students..

C. E. Utt Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2011
This school is pretty OK. Everything is pretty nice. Being a student there, I've had a good time overall. In 7th grade, I transferred to Pioneer Middle School, also in the Tustin Unified School District. That school, is AMAZING. If you don't live far from Pioneer (located near Tustin Ranch), you should probably enroll your child there instead. Although it is a new school compared to Utt, Pioneer has won numerous awards. Try Pioneer!

Posted March 17, 2011
This school is honestly excellent. Programs such as Science Olympiad (which Utt has gotten a trophy this year for and they are moving onto state) Pentathalon, and the after school sports. They also have thirty minutes a day dedicated to kids being allowed to go to whatever club they want to, whether it's instrument practice, hackysack, chess, drawing, ping-pong, study center and more. The geometry students (according to recent test scores) are the highest in the district, including the high schools.

Posted January 14, 2011
This school is absolutely amazing, if it weren't for my science teacher and band director, I wouldn't have felt to urge to become a zoologist/ part-time baritonist

Posted April 11, 2010
Utt has a vast majority of extracurricular activities like sports and the Science Olympiad team who recently competed in state and Pentathlon and they have an excellent NEST program where after nutrition break, children go to 30 min of any club they want to or they go to an intervention where teacher will help them in areas they need to improve. NEST clubs include chess, hacky sack, instrument practice, study center, earth club, drawing, silent reading, guitar club, card games, and more

Posted March 18, 2010
I am a parent at Utt Middle School. I have never experienced such a wonderful school climate and culture. Six years ago, my oldest child attended Utt Middle School -- there is no comparison to what my youngest child is experiencing. The administrative team has improved the safety, academic achievement, and overall school for the better.

C. E. Utt Middle School

Posted March 12, 2010
I hope this principal and vice principal change, for the best of these kids. They have very little maners. I beleave they use there possitions to put fear in these kids. I think what they need is, a good heart, to reach out to them. Kids feel better when they can count in some one who they feel cares. I don't want my kids growing up with a personality like them. It would be nice if Kids can be in a freindlier school. The Office staff is great, thank you I wish more parents would speak out but some just don't know how.

Posted March 09, 2010
Our school truly works to provide the best curriculum and support for each of our students, regardless of their achievement level. Our teachers work together to create curriculum timelines and analyze assessments to ensure student success. Our schoolwide systems work! We have our homework posted online and make online gradebooks available to parents and students so that they can monitor their progress in each of their classes.

Posted September 21, 2009

C. E. Utt Middle School
13601 Browning Avenue, Tustin, CA  92780-5212
Last modified C. E. Utt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C. E. Utt Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top