Tustin, CA

Marjorie Veeh Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2014
not a good experience. Some staff is rude with children. Principal don't care about. He is not a good principal. He don't hear parents. Bad experience with disrespectful staff.

Marjorie Veeh Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2014
Veeh I have had very negative things to say for special ed at this school. If you have a child with Autism beware, and find a better district. This school is Ranked 3 out of 10 for a reason. And the principal doesn't seem to care about anything.

Marjorie Veeh Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2014
This school has not been a great experience. The school events so far have lacked organization. The front office has no connection to the lunch cafeteria that is on the campus grounds. Any time I have inquired on something I have been directed to check with someone else.

Posted May 05, 2012
This is a great school. My daughter enjoyed going to school. Teachers are responsible and encourage kids to excel. Teachers and principals involvement with kids is great. Kids become more confident and efficient. Full five stars for the school... I highly recommend the school

Posted August 16, 2010
VEEH Elementary was an awesome experience for my son in 2009-2010 and he is bursting at the seams for the upcoming school year 2010-2011! He can't wait to go back! The school Principal and entire Staff as well as the PTA President have all done a great job with regards to VEEH. I would like to see more parent involvement. Not just with their own individual children but overall and with the PTA. The more the merrier! I have given this school 5 out of 5 stars- but would like to see the parents of the 400+ students become more involved and show up to a PTA meeting or two.... 3 parents for over 400 students is nothing short of dissapointing.

Marjorie Veeh Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2010
i think this school is realy great is because the teachers help the kids alot.the afer school program is helping kids that strugel with homwork, thay take the kids outside if it doesn't rain.thay see if the kids hav their homework done or thay can't go to club's or play.

Posted July 24, 2009
My little girl learned so much during her Pre-school year! A lot of parent involvment is encouraged. The principal is always visible, and our pre-school teacher Mrs. Galdys A. was great! The only thing I would like to see, is more diversity. I'd like for my little girl to be exposed to a diverse classroom population. I hope the Kindergaten class is more diverse, if not, I will consider moving her to Barbara Benson...

Posted October 14, 2008
Good school. Teachers and Principal are very friendly. Puts every effort to get the best out of the children.Good infrastructure and the school is equipped with the best teaching aids.

Posted October 15, 2007
Excellent school, Everyone involved is focused on improving the education and bettering the community for our children. Veeh continues to improve for future generations.

Posted October 12, 2007
We just moved to tustin this is my daughters first year at veeh elementry. My family is very happy with the teacher and school.

1701 San Juan Street, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Marjorie Veeh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marjorie Veeh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top