K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 08, 2014
St. Jeanne de Lestonnac is amazing. The class sizes are small; the curriculum is well-rounded and really deals with subjects in-depth as opposed to glossing over them just to check off a standard; the students are remarkably respectful of adults and their peers; the school is really a supportive community of people. We looked at a lot of schools and our daughter attended a "top-rated" public school for a few years before coming to St. Jeanne, and I am so grateful that we decided to enroll our children here.

Posted September 06, 2014
The class sizes at SJDL are so much better than at the local middle schools. The school really does focus on creating well-rounded individuals and developing character. The iPAD initiative is great and the students love using technology.

Posted March 10, 2014
We've enjoyed the sense of community at the school. The parents are very supportive and welcoming. The students are very respectful of Teachers, parents, and each other.

Posted March 06, 2014
Esta escuela es magn fica , gran apoyo moral, mi esposo es futbolista y nos cambiaron debido a su trabajo a California , mi hija ven a de un colegio mexicano casi no hablaba ingl s y estaba triste , ah la apoyaron y ayudaron a salir adelante, gracias a sidrer a mary helen y dr mincle , sister Mar a todos son un amor gracias

Posted June 03, 2013
Overal quality at St. Jeanne in terms of academics, campus, teachers and students is excellent.

Saint Jeanne De Lestonnac School 4

Posted March 17, 2012
We are a new family to SJDL this year and while the academics are not super strong, we love everything else the school has to offer. The reason why we moved from public school was to have smaller class sizes, a second language, music and art on a regular basis - and to focus on the whole child, and not just on academics.

Saint Jeanne De Lestonnac School 1

Posted August 02, 2011
Our child switch from public to St. Jeanne for the religion classes and academics, because on paper the academics core look great. While the religion aspect was good, the academics were not. My child experience a lot of kids behind grade level and core class moved slow. My child said throughout the day children were disruptive in the classroom and my child said teachers were angry a lot due to bad behaving kids. We were surprised, how much we were paying a year in tuition, it was not worth the headache. It is a beautiful campus and we were drawn into it. We left after a year due to academics being behind. Once we told them we were leaving they went from being kind to not very friendly. And they do not want to hear our opinion because we were new. We saw a lot of blind eyes to kids that were there for years, even though they behave badly. We did not experience what the other reviews wrote. I saw a lot of emotionally behind grade level children, and competitive parents. I am short and I volunteered a lot. Teachers forgot I was there and I heard what my child was talking about first hand.

Posted January 25, 2010
This is the best school that my son attending. He is in 3rd grade and doing well. I live in Tustin close to 5 freeway so public school is not great. I don't have a lot of money and I try to work hard so I can pay for his tution. We take it year by year and it has been almost 3 years gone by. We have another 5 years to go. I like the reading program that St. Jeanne offers. It makes the kids read, read and read all weekends.

Saint Jeanne De Lestonnac School

Posted September 22, 2008
I attended St. Jeanne's, and returned to the school with my own children. Now in another state, at another school, I can say with conviction that St. Jeanne's is the best school - scholastically, socially, and emotionally - that a child could ever attend. For parents, there is nothing like St Jeanne's. the spirit of family is unmatched by other schools. Academically, my oldest daughter is in high school and is taking Pre-AP geometry her freshman year (She is in all Pre-AP classes - including Spanish II). She is light years ahead of her freshman & sophomore classmate. Mrs.Nagel is an exceptional math teacher. Thank you to St. Jeanne's for all that our nuns, teachers, and administrators have given us over the years. I - and my children - are far better because of this school. Oh, and Sr. Belin and Sr. Carmen make the best school lunches in the world!

Posted April 12, 2008
Absolutely a great school! My child is HAPPY and learning so much! I love the faculty. They are kind and well versed!

Saint Jeanne De Lestonnac School
16791 East Main Street, Tustin, CA  92780
Last modified Saint Jeanne De Lestonnac School is a Private school that serves grades K-8