K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Sending our children to St. Cecilia is the best decision my husband and I made for our children! Our teachers are amazing, and the amount of time, energy, and dedication they put into teaching our children amazes me every day. On top of that, they LOVE our kids....they actually are invested and care whether our children are thriving and successful academically, spiritually, and emotionally. The blessing is that we are a very small school which is the reason that NO CHILD IS LEFT BEHIND! Since having been at St. Cecilia, I have been able to recruit other families from the public school system, and those families have NEVER looked back. I believe in what is happening at our school, and the community in second to NONE! Lastly, I LOVE being able to celebrate my faith and Catholic values.....being able to say Merry Christmas is wonderful!!

Please don't go to this school. I attended this school, and remember vividly that when I transferred to another school I was very behind in academics compared to the other children who previously attended public school. Teachers don't teach.

I have been nothing but impressed with St Cecilia School. Not only is the curriculum outstanding but the teachers and staff members create such a welcome, wonderful and spiritually rich environment for my children and our family. My husband attended St Cecilia School and always told me this is where we would send our kids. I understand why and completely agree.

We switched my daughter to St. Cecilia's a couple of moths ago after a horrible experience at an IUSD public school. We couldn't be happier! My daughter loves going to school and never complains about getting up early, even though St. Cecilia's starts earlier than her other school. The teachers are very caring and are interested in the development of the whole child, not just putting facts in their head. I love the morning prayer and the fact that God is fully present throughout their school day. It is so nice to know that my daughter is in a Christian environment throughout her school day. While most places are removing God, St. Cecilia's is embracing Him!

I am a 8th grade student at St. Cecilia and I love it. The teachers are incredible and the student body is just as good. I am going to miss St. Cecilia, but I will remember all that my teachers have taught me.

Last modified St. Cecilia Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8