Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted July 25, 2015
They do not teach how to be competitive so when the children are out in the real world they know what friendly competition is all about.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 25, 2015
Some of the staff is very rude. Communication is bad and you do not get great follow-up from the principal

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 25, 2015
The principal is the problem. If she does not want the family at the school she finds a way to get rid of them by falsely accusing their children of something.

Posted April 14, 2015
We arrived in Irvine in April 2013 from overseas and started our girls then aged 9 & 4 at RHLS. After meeting Mrs Lori Brown, the Director Of Admissions, the rest is history. This school cares for the children and their families. We found the teachers caring, approachable and responsive (ie timely returned emails, setting up meetings etc). They accommodated my eldest daughter's learning challenges & supported her with pullouts to ensure her success in settling into a new academic year. Teachers see their jobs as their ministry and understand the impact their lives can have on their students encouraging the child's uniqueness. Character is given a high value at this school. Children are encouraged to aspire to live out the different Christian character qualities that they highlight each month. We have seen the principal Ms Jordan has modeled integrity, forgiveness and "keeping on" when facing different challenges that come with the territory of being principal. I would NOT hesitate to recommend this school as a place where children can learn, enjoy their learning while being trained in aspects of Christian character and learn well.

Posted August 22, 2014
Compassionate, caring, committed to excellence in education and dedicated to partnering with parents to raise Christian young men and women with strong character are but a few ways we would describe the efforts of the faculty, staff and administration at RHLS. Having children who have attended here for 6 years has allowed us to watch them each grow spiritually, academically and socially under the guidance of teachers who desire to really know each child and his or her unique abilities. Other blessings have come from the wide variety of elective courses, enrichment classes and extra-curricular activities & sports offered here along with a warm "family" feeling and a strong Parent-Teacher-Fellowship. Teachers go above and beyond to be creative in the classroom and challenge students to learn in ways that best meet their individual needs. Our experience with the pastor and administration has been positive & encouraging with an openness to feedback. There is a genuine concern for the well-being of our children and our family. As a result, our children are thriving and have a love for the Lord and a love for learning. We couldn't think of a better combination!

Posted August 22, 2014
We will be starting our fifth year here and I have been so pleased. I love the bible based teaching and really feel that my daughter is right on par with her learning. I also feel that the teachers and office staff really do care for my child. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 15, 2014
I have been impressed with the entire school experience that my daughter had at her 8+ years at Red Hill Lutheran. She was very well prepared as she entered high school last year and has excelled in honors level classes. The loving and caring environment during her time attending Red Hill was wonderful. She was also involved with the sports programs at Red Hill which are a wonderful way for a child to be involved in all kinds of sports.

Posted August 14, 2014
Red Hill Lutheran School has been an excellent fit for our children. And, our kids have all received a great education, even though each one is so different. This school is able to challenge the students who already excel AND help the students who are struggling (we have both). This is a gift to parents, since at many schools, the entire class is taught to the lowest common denominator. Our experience is that the teachers and administration are very communicative and respond fairly and in a Christ-centered manner. We would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 12, 2014
Red Hill Lutheran has been an excellent fit for my two Middle- School aged children. We have loved the smaller class sizes, excellence in academics, and Christian Character development. I am also very impressed with the teachers attention to detail, specific class instruction and timely returned e-mails. I feel my children have been very Blessed with Red Hill Lutheran and it's loving and nurturing environment. My oldest child initially had a hard time with the fast paced I-Pad instruction. This is one area we have had to put in some extra time. It has turned around though this year with many benefits. I look forward to this up-coming year and continued growth, both as developing children academically, spiritually and socially!

Posted August 12, 2014
Red Hill Lutheran has wonderful caring, supportive teachers and administration. The education is high quality. This school is one of Tustin's best kept secrets!!

13200 Red Hill Avenue, Tustin, CA  92780