Posted August 22, 2014
Compassionate, caring, committed to excellence in education and dedicated to partnering with parents to raise Christian young men and women with strong character are but a few ways we would describe the efforts of the faculty, staff and administration at RHLS. Having children who have attended here for 6 years has allowed us to watch them each grow spiritually, academically and socially under the guidance of teachers who desire to really know each child and his or her unique abilities. Other blessings have come from the wide variety of elective courses, enrichment classes and extra-curricular activities & sports offered here along with a warm "family" feeling and a strong Parent-Teacher-Fellowship. Teachers go above and beyond to be creative in the classroom and challenge students to learn in ways that best meet their individual needs. Our experience with the pastor and administration has been positive & encouraging with an openness to feedback. There is a genuine concern for the well-being of our children and our family. As a result, our children are thriving and have a love for the Lord and a love for learning. We couldn't think of a better combination!

Posted August 22, 2014
We will be starting our fifth year here and I have been so pleased. I love the bible based teaching and really feel that my daughter is right on par with her learning. I also feel that the teachers and office staff really do care for my child. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 15, 2014
I have been impressed with the entire school experience that my daughter had at her 8+ years at Red Hill Lutheran. She was very well prepared as she entered high school last year and has excelled in honors level classes. The loving and caring environment during her time attending Red Hill was wonderful. She was also involved with the sports programs at Red Hill which are a wonderful way for a child to be involved in all kinds of sports.

Posted August 14, 2014
Red Hill Lutheran School has been an excellent fit for our children. And, our kids have all received a great education, even though each one is so different. This school is able to challenge the students who already excel AND help the students who are struggling (we have both). This is a gift to parents, since at many schools, the entire class is taught to the lowest common denominator. Our experience is that the teachers and administration are very communicative and respond fairly and in a Christ-centered manner. We would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 12, 2014
Red Hill Lutheran has been an excellent fit for my two Middle- School aged children. We have loved the smaller class sizes, excellence in academics, and Christian Character development. I am also very impressed with the teachers attention to detail, specific class instruction and timely returned e-mails. I feel my children have been very Blessed with Red Hill Lutheran and it's loving and nurturing environment. My oldest child initially had a hard time with the fast paced I-Pad instruction. This is one area we have had to put in some extra time. It has turned around though this year with many benefits. I look forward to this up-coming year and continued growth, both as developing children academically, spiritually and socially!

Posted August 12, 2014
Red Hill Lutheran has wonderful caring, supportive teachers and administration. The education is high quality. This school is one of Tustin's best kept secrets!!

Posted August 12, 2014
Being a part of Red Hill Lutheran has been a very positive experience for our family. We had children attend preschool-8 . Our family has the utmost respect for the Principal and Pastor. In our experience with them, they have always been professional, attentive, and approachable. We had every question answered in a timely Christian manner. Although there had been changes in teachers through the years our children attended, the changes have had a positive effect on them, The changes seemed to make improvements of the overall program. The fact that this is a Lutheran School, adds bonus points for our family. The Statement of Faith Red Hill ascribes to is the core belief of our Christianity, and our children were educated in all classes from a biblical worldview. If you are a parent of a child(ren) preschool-8 and considering enrolling at Red Hill, I would highly recommend it. No school is perfect, but, this school seems to not be afraid to make changes for improvement.

Posted August 11, 2014
My son has been at RHLS for two years and will be starting his third this Fall. We have been very happy with his social as well as his academic progress. He has moved from being an average student to scoring well above average on standardized tests and last year he even made it onto the honor roll. This is due to the hard work and dedication of the teachers and staff at RHLS. He is becoming a happy, self-sufficient learner through their guidance.

Red Hill Lutheran 2

Posted July 25, 2014
We have attended this school for the last 5 years. Overall we have had a positive experience at RHLS. The small class sizes, teachers and school environment is why we have chosen to return each year. During this summer we have learned of many wonderful teachers that are not returning in the fall. A few of them have been with the school for years. Our biggest concern is with the administration and their decision making skills. It appears that there is not any accountability process regarding the administration. The board of directors does not seem to take any action regarding concerns that have expressed several times.

Red Hill Lutheran 1

Posted July 19, 2014
For the Irvine parent who switched their kid over here. I do not know why. Enrollment has started to go down and Irvine district has great schools, teachers and principals. I am glad I switched my kids to the Irvine District. They did receive a good solid Christian background at RedHill but Irvine teaches a whole lot more to help them through real life.

Red Hill Lutheran