K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 17, 2015
Grace Harbor changed my daughter's attitude to school and gave me peace of mind! The teachers are dedicated and the principal (and 5/6th grade teacher) Mrs. DeSantis is outstanding. She changed my daughter from a child who used to be terrified of school, hated learning, and did poorly. She nearly made the honor role her first semester and now runs off to school with a bounce in her step. Grace Harbor is THE school for any parent concerned about class size, teacher quality, and classroom environment. It's tuition is affordable and it is Christian based- those are pluses but are not the reasons I send my child here. Every day I know I am sending my girl to the BEST place she can be. The school is also heading for some amazing changes in the next few years as they build their new facility.

Posted March 07, 2013
I sent my son to this school from Kindergarden all the way to 5th grade when he graduated last year. It was sad leaving because I really think of Grace Harbor as a family. Pastor Fred even married my husband and I which was a true blessing. The teachers and staff here really care about the kids. This is not a big fancy school but what they lack in size they make up in love and care. My son is a good person and he LOVES God and cares about the well being of others. I feel I owe his good character to Grace Harbor. When my son started falling behind on some subjects, Mrs Desantis offered to tutor him for free after school. This is just one example of how they go above and beyond the norm. It is one of the least expensive private schools in the area and you can really tell it is not about the money here. It is truly about serving God and the children which I like. I was a single Mom when I put my son in school here almost 7 years ago and although money was tight, I was able to make it work and I do feel it was worth every penny. Thank you Grace Harbor for all that you have done for my son and my family.

Posted July 27, 2012
My daughter had been struggling in public school since kindergarten. After years of meetings, testing, and praying; I found out about Grace Harbor and decided that it was worth a try. WHAT A BLESSING!!! This school has helped my daughter bring out the potential in her that I always knew she had. It is so small and personal, I feel like I'm leaving her with family. I"m sure there is a reason for everything, but I wish I had know about Grace 4 yrs ago.

Posted July 26, 2010
Pros: Great Education, Professional staff, Competitive tuition. Cons: Slightly different facility than a traditional public school. This school provides an excellent education for such a low tuition. With the level my daughter just tested at for her new public junior high, I feel like I owe this school thousands more in tuition. If you want small class sizes with more individual attention for your child, then I would strongly recommend this school

Posted July 23, 2010
I just started my daughter in the infant room here and I absolutey love it. The staff is so loving and nurturing that I sometime wonder if muy daughter loves them as much as she loves me.

Posted July 23, 2010
I love this school! I initially sent my son to public school, where the teachers pegged him as a mediocre student and did nothing to inspire him or foster a love of learning. After switching him to Grace Harbor, his teacher has instilled in him a love of reading that has helped improve his grades. I know its weird, but he actually loves going to school and gets mad at me if I come to pick him up too early. Choosing Grace Harbor may just be the best decision I have made for his future so far.

Posted June 23, 2010
Grace Harbor is a small but very loving Christian environment. Love that I have one stop drop off having a child in Pre School and Elementary School. Mrs. Dawn heads up the weekly Chapel along with wonderful plays that you won't find anywhere else. When I say play, I mean these kids are involved in singing and dancing too! The administration is very easy to get along with. A majority of their teachers have been there for a number of years. With the way public schools are increasing their class sizes and decreasing in funds, I would definately give Grace Harbor a walk through!

Grace Harbor School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
The Cons: Not at all what you'd expect to find at a Christian school. Good Character traits are preached to students but the staff fails to lead by examples, lots of favoritism and nepitism runs rampid. Children excell at a magnificient rate but you soon discover that grades are given not earned and past students spend three years or more working to catch up in core studies. The Pros: If your looking for a cheap private school well they are cheap as private schools go.

Grace Harbor School