Posted October 27, 2013
I sent my child to kindergarten here and one year later I am still regretting it. This is an absolute horrible horrible place. When you enter the school you have to deal with two extremely moody and disgruntled secretary's. They are equally rude to students and parents, but do seem to really hate children. The principal openly complains about students to other parents and teachers, she also seems to really hate children. If you need to get a hold of the principal, don't bother calling or emailing, she will not call you back. in fact the principal is usually not at the school. There is one kindergarten who is self medicating and everyone seems to be ignoring the fact she should not be around kids. Please do not send your children here. No child deserves to go Twentynine Palms Elementary.

Posted August 12, 2012
Most teachers in the school teach to the test only. Some of the kids eat lunch outdoors in 110 plus degree weather. It is just not acceptable.

Posted June 10, 2011
Worst school ever : This school has to be the worst school to send your child to but if you like,,, people talking about you and the way you raise your child behind your back,,,, something going wrong with your child and have to wait till they feel like calling you to know something is wrong with your child... If you like rude people who have zero respect for anyone then this is the school for you

Posted June 10, 2011
I agree I would not send my child here a lot has changed and its not the same school. If you want a school who loves to call cps on you when they fell like it then this is the school for you I am sorry to say but it makes me sad to see what some of the people here do

Posted April 10, 2010
My son went there from 2, 3 and part of 4th grade as my husband is military and we got orders. I loved the school. I was on the School Site Council while we where there. The staff and teachers were the best. We are heading back to 29 this summer and my daughter will be in 1st grade and will be going there.

Posted September 17, 2009
I have to say that I have been involved on more than one occasion with this school and they have the best staff a parent could ever want for thier child to be around.The people of this school take great care in making each and every child an important part of their own educational experience along with being an active member of their community. It is not every day that you will see children that are taught to give to others beyond the normal sharing amongst siblings and friends. The children of this school take time out of their day to apply the giving nature they are taught to others also. Parents and teachers work together continously to make this school one of the best in California.To those who have taken time out of their busy days to assist in helping with our children I thank you. It takes a village to raise a child and they are one of our great village leaders.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers care about the children. They take the time to listen to what the children have to say and if there is a proublem they find a way to solave it. My grandson loves to go to school there. He gets a good education. I couldn't ask for a better school or personal. There about teaching our children the right way. School is imporant to the people who work at 29 L. Thank you.

Twentynine Palms Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2008
My husband and I were not happy with YVE. Luckly, Mr.Wood, the principal, let my son transfer to Twenty nine Palms Elementary school. My son's teacher is an exceptional teacher. Mr.Schneider not only teaches the children standard academics but also the scientific-method, art and good manners. HongHao Pham-parent

Twentynine Palms Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2008

Twentynine Palms Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2007
My husband and I are here because of military orders, but my son has been fortunate enough to attend TPES from grades K-4. He is in the Emotionally Disturbed program, and the teacher is phenomenal. This school has felt like an extended family to us, and we have been fortunate to have such wonderful teachers and administrators working with us to give our son the best possible educational experience. This is by far one of the best learning environments a child could possibly have.

Twentynine Palms Elementary School
74350 Playa Vista Dr, Twentynine Palms, CA  92277
Last modified Twentynine Palms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twentynine Palms Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top