Twin Peaks, CA

Posted July 25, 2014
Two of my children attended this elementary. Great experience, no complaints! Caring and dedicated staff.

Posted March 14, 2013
This school is a gem and I'm so glad my daughter is a part of the dual language program.

Posted October 04, 2012
I love Grandview. It is a great place to work at and the parent involvement is wonderful! Our PTA rocks!!!

Posted November 10, 2010
Fantastic school, can't believe it gets a 6/10 on here. Teachers really care about the kids and my son is getting a GREAT education

Grandview Elementary School 0

Posted March 08, 2010
Grandview Elementary School is a school where parents and teachers alike work for the welfare of the students. Nowhere have I seen another school where the parents who are involved are the majority rather than the usual minority.

Grandview Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
Besides being a California Distinguished School, it has great staff who really care about the children.

Grandview Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2009
Many of the older teachers have outdated information and don't appear to learn/teach anything new. Their technology programs available are fantasic though and those provide many opportunities for students.

Grandview Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2009
The principal lets bullying between students go. My daughter was bullied and the next year our best friends son was bullied and the yet the principal avoids meetings with parents. The teachers are wonderful and if it weren't for the principal this school would rate much higher.

Grandview Elementary School 3

Posted February 08, 2009
I would have to agree that the principal could be a lot more assertive with the teachers and not be so lax in regard to serious problems. Overall, the school is great with 4 out of 5 teachers being wonderful with my son. I appreciate the little things that the school does for the children such as informative assemblies and multiple activities.

Posted January 03, 2008
my siblings and i all atend grandveiw and we think it is a wonderful school!

Grandview Elementary School
180 Grandview Road, Twin Peaks, CA  92391
Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top