Public charter
Ukiah, CA

Tree Of Life Charter School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
This school needs a new facility that is secure, safe, and a janitor. I would say more but it would all be too negative and the teachers there are very hardworking.

Posted November 29, 2008
I am very impressed with the staff here. They genuinely care about their students. For a small school, they have lots of outside activities for their students, and its a well rounded environment.

Tree Of Life Charter School 4

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008
This school has given my daughter a chance to learn how to learn , and to love it. They teach compassion for others, and independent thinking. I want the school to include 10th, 11th, and 12th grades as well!

Posted January 22, 2008
I am so happy with the wonderful education my child is receiving. She is excited about going to school everyday, and loves to tell me what she learned when I pick her up after school.

Tree Of Life Charter School 5

Posted March 26, 2005
A small school that can give personal attention to my child--she doesn't get lost in the crowd. I love the Montessori curriculum, which includes music and art as well as individualized academics. Parents are very involved in school government, activities, fundraisers, field trips, and helping at school.

Tree Of Life Charter School
241 Ford Road, Ukiah, CA  95482
Last modified Tree Of Life Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tree Of Life Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top