Posted March 31, 2013
Redwood Academy is one of the best charter schools in Northern California. My tenth grade daughter is a few points from a 4.0 and is excited to go to school. The teachers are involved and care about their students. The school is small, which enables students the time and gives them the help needed to get good grades. I wish they had some sports. All in all a very progressive, positive atmosphere where learning is fun.

Redwood Academy Of Ukiah 3

Posted February 15, 2010

Redwood Academy Of Ukiah 0

Posted January 28, 2010
This is our first year at Redwood Charter, and we are thrilled, the teachers as well as the staff are execlent. Challenging course work backed up with teacher support. The classes are smaller, so teachers are able to focus on the children. I strongly recommend if your looking for a school check out Charter of the Redwoods.

Posted September 19, 2009
This school really challenges it's students. The teachers care and take personal interest in their students.

Posted July 01, 2006
I have two sons at Redwood Academy of Ukiah. Both are doing very well. They require uniforms and have a code of disipline the keep the students safe. The school recieved the Distinguished School award in the 2004-2005 school year. One of my sons will be completing 12th grade and graduating from Redwood Academy this year. He was extra shy when he started at Redwood Academy in the 7th grade. The teaching staff notice how shy he was and have coaxed him to where at Promotion ceremony he was able to perform for the entire student body and their parents. My other student started at the sister charter school, Accelerated Achievement Academy, in the 5th grade. He was a year behind in his reading abilities and by the end of the 6th grade he was ready to transfer to Redwood Academy's College Prep program and has achieve a 3.6 average.

Posted January 13, 2006
I have my daughter in Redwood Academy for ninth grade. When she was at Pomolita for junior high her grades were slipping. She now has A & B's and only occasional C's. The teachers are very attentive to the kids. There are many after school extra curricular activies. I like that they wear uniforms. School shirts and jeans only. I wish I had her in this school for junior high as well.

Posted May 07, 2004
I am so glad we decided to send our son here. It has been a wonderful experience, personally and academically. The teachers are amazing and he is getting an exceptional education.

Redwood Academy Of Ukiah
1059 North State Street, Ukiah, CA  95482
Last modified Redwood Academy Of Ukiah is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redwood Academy Of Ukiah Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top