Public charter
Ukiah, CA

River Oak Charter School 5

Posted June 11, 2011
Amazing school! Using Rudolf Steiner's idea's to form curriculum that meets the child in their development. Band, strings, handwork (knitting, crochet, sewing etc...), foreign language, painting, art and games that tie in to the curriculum are just some of the special classes that supplement the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic .

River Oak Charter School 0

Posted June 18, 2009
We love River Oak school, I am a very active parent. I serve on two councils. The teachers are loving and strong. The children are well behaved and compassionate. Office staff is professional and dedicated to the children and know them all my name. I only wish the school was larger however I am sure the safety and personal aspect of it would be altered if it were bigger. The children get the same teacher from 1st to 8th grade which I love, assuming you get a teacher you work well with. Overall, we love River Oak. No complaints.

River Oak Charter School
555 Leslie Street, Ukiah, CA  95482
Last modified River Oak Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Oak Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top