Oak Manor Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My Grandaughter goes to Oak Manor and she is doing so good. They have great teachers and after school programs.

Oak Manor Elementary School 2

Posted August 01, 2009
I am very serious about education so my review is 2 stars, you can it with a grain of salt. I have two children in Oak Manor school. Ukiah Unified does not have the most impressive schools in general and Oak Manor is considered better than others. I have had mixed luck with teachers, not much extracurricular, more than average tough kids, and very little parent involvement. Lots of budget and time spent on English Learners. One thing I will give Oak Manor is it does have the best special education program in the district. I would say this school is so so.

Oak Manor Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2008

Oak Manor Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2005
Our son is entering the 3rd grade this year. His Teachers at Oak Manor have been excellent Kindergarten through Second grade, we expect that this will continue. We take our son's education seriously, sadly many parents in our neighborhood do not. Good teachers, good kids, and bad parents can lead to bad students. We value meetings with the teachers throughout the school year to make learning easier for everyone. Through the school, our son has been introduced to youth softball and cub scouts (highly recommended). The parents of our school have instituted a uniform clothing policy for the students, this should aid a more focused learning environment. If you are reading this, you clearly care about your child's education; make sure your child does their homework each day, read with your child daily, play games with your child, and your child will do well at this school.

Oak Manor Elementary School 3

Posted February 12, 2005

Oak Manor Elementary School
400 Oak Manor Drive, Ukiah, CA  95482
Last modified Oak Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Manor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.