Ukiah, CA
Students enrolled: 1,636

Posted June 04, 2013
The early start time (7:30 a.m.) is making kids sleep-deprived and crabby. An extra 45 minutes of sleep would work wonders for their personalities and coping mechanisms. I'm looking forward to the arrival of the new principal who hopefully, will value parents' opinions and concerns. Teachers on the whole are doing the best they can but class size is too big for attention to individual needs of students.

Ukiah High School 2

Posted December 30, 2012
The Ukiah High School needs Help.. Children are Failing here due to a lack of Teachers and not too mention population of students to teachers.. sucks..

Posted August 25, 2009
It's hard here...the teachers are challenging, and everything going on around me gets kinda tiring after awhile....

Ukiah High School

Posted August 19, 2009
It's my second day of school here....I get lost sometimes and the lunch line is a little long but besides that it's pretty good..

Posted August 05, 2009
This school is the best and the teachers are so nice and so caring

Posted October 19, 2006
I like Ukiah High. I have live and gone to Ukiah High for 3 yrs! Yo rock Go Ukiah

Ukiah High School 4

Posted October 19, 2006
I think you should have a home economics cooking class. The only thing you have for home economics is Fashion/clothing. My mom was really disapointed about that.

Posted August 17, 2006
I can sum up my time at Ukiah High with one word: 'crazy'. While there were definitely some teachers who were challenging and hard-working, for the most part the teachers cared little about their curriculum.

Posted August 05, 2005
Ukiah High is a great school for students to express themselves as individuals. The teachers are very supportive as well as understanding. The teachers at ukiahi have the ability to not only be your teacher but be your friend also. I highly reccomend parents to enroll their children at ukiahi.

Ukiah High School 1

Posted March 17, 2004
My son is in his Senior year and I do not have much good to say about this School. Between lack of teaching values and gang fights this school really needs Help for future Grads. The over all school is below average and should be well above average for such a small community. This just shows you how much they really care about the future of our children.
2 people found this helpful

Ukiah High School
1000 Low Gap Road, Ukiah, CA  95482
Last modified Ukiah High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ukiah High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top