Ukiah, CA

Frank Zeek Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2011
Unqualified teachers. And administrators who try to avoid giving children the help they need because it might cost too much!

Frank Zeek Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2011
My daughter has special needs & never received the appropriate attention she needed. We were constantly called in to intervene when she had an 'episode' instead of them trying to work with her to make it better. It seemed like she was a nuisance rather than a student. I was not happy with this school at all. Unfortunate, because when I attended 20+ years ago, I recall it being a good school.

Frank Zeek Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2005
Frank Zeek has met the needs of my children tri-fold. My kids are thriving and enjoy going to school. The teachers that we have been with have all been high on the curriculum scale and can really pass this on to the children. Both of my kids love the school. I enjoy the staff and if any problems arise they are more than willing to help. The parent participation has been high, which helps to build great schools. We are very pleased that the school tries to help with extra activities and encourages more family oriented participation. I am pleased with the overall package of the school and sometimes think of how lucky my children are to attend such a great learning world.

Frank Zeek Elementary School
1060 North Bush Street, Ukiah, CA  95482
Last modified Frank Zeek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Zeek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top