Union City, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 02, 2014
Teachers are great. The new principal is good and putting some processes in place. Its the best school in the area. I have 2 kids in this school and they both doing well academically. The parking and morning traffic is a huge challenge.

Delaine Eastin Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2014
Four stars for the inspiring teachers and parents involvement, especially in Art Vista program. Two stars for the new principle, who lacks personality and compassion. It seems as if she has a bad hair day everyday! One star for the lack of parking and stressful traffic flow. Can't park anyway! Open up the space behind the kinder playground or open an another entrance drive thru on Union City Blvd. There's free space of a half acrea back there.

Posted January 15, 2014
Very engaged teachers, great support staff and nice facility. My kids enjoy going to Delaine Eastin. As a parent, we are glad we made that decision to enroll our kids here. Special shoutout to Ms. Curnow and Ms. Santiago... they are very dedicated teachers! The Principal Ms Knoth is really involved and personable.

Posted January 15, 2014
Awesome school ! Great teachers ! Both my kids went here and learned a lot and had a great time. They moved here from a Montessori kindergarten, and I was skeptical on whether they'll get challenged. But I was pleasantly surprised ! The teachers did a great job challenging them. I try to volunteer once a week, so I can know what's going on in school, and I can only say great things !

Posted January 15, 2014
This is one of the best school in union city location. Teachers help kids to learn things in a better way and easy way. No complaints so far and we are happy to send kids without any worry .I wish kids from this school will have better future .

Posted January 06, 2014
My son moved here from a private school in Grade 1. SO far we are very very happy with the school. His teacher ms Curnow is wonderful and clearly very dedicated. She has a whole ready library from books she purchases herself! The school has a muic and arts program as well. There seems to be little to no parent involvement, which is good and bad. if they mandated it like they do in the Fremont Ardenwood and Forest park schools, this school would soar even higher!!

Delaine Eastin Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2013
I really like teachers in this school. I have difficult time work with school principal.

Posted September 17, 2013
Delaine Eastin is one of the best learning institutions for elementary students. The teachers are extremely professional. The communication is great. The curriculum is great and helps students advance to the next great level.

Posted June 22, 2013
My twins just finished kindergarten here and I'm amazed with the progress they made from the beginning of the school year to the end of the school year. The school is great , the teachers are very dedicated . Yes due to budget cuts there is no more parent teacher meetings , but I never had problem getting answer for any question I had about my children progress .

Delaine Eastin Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2013
You do get lucky with teachers, but it is hard on them especially with increasing class sizes from 18 to 30 in a matter of three years, I guess parents need to step up to help their kids more if they are not satisfied with the teachers. Also don't wait for the teacher to come to you about the child's progress, Ask!

Delaine Eastin Elementary School
34901 Eastin Drive, Union City, CA  94587
Last modified Delaine Eastin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delaine Eastin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top