Bad
Good

I have a kindergartner at this school and so far things are great. They provide a number of programs including art and music, the teacher communicates through email quickly, and my daughter learns a great deal (her writing has improved a lot since the beginning of the school year and she loves to tell us what she has learned especially about science). I only have a couple complaints, the school traffic and the lack of parking lot rules/laws being enforced. People leave their cars and block other people in parking spaces and a lot of people park in the red zones after school.

I am in 7th grade now, and my experience at this school was absolutley amazing. I loved this school for all of the 5 years that I was enrolled in. I would definetley recommend this school.

I have 2 kids going here, Kinder and 1st grade. Good experience with kinder teachers for both my kids. Academically, I would like the kids to be challenged more but there is stress on reading and kids are rewarded for showing initiative. Also like the after school activities in the school like Mad science, Arts vista and chess. There is scope for improvement but great school.

I have two kids going in this school. One 5th grader and 1 first grader. Very Nice teachers and staff!!!!

Teachers are great. The new principal is good and putting some processes in place. Its the best school in the area. I have 2 kids in this school and they both doing well academically. The parking and morning traffic is a huge challenge.

Four stars for the inspiring teachers and parents involvement, especially in Art Vista program. Two stars for the new principle, who lacks personality and compassion. It seems as if she has a bad hair day everyday! One star for the lack of parking and stressful traffic flow. Can't park anyway! Open up the space behind the kinder playground or open an another entrance drive thru on Union City Blvd. There's free space of a half acrea back there.

Very engaged teachers, great support staff and nice facility. My kids enjoy going to Delaine Eastin. As a parent, we are glad we made that decision to enroll our kids here. Special shoutout to Ms. Curnow and Ms. Santiago... they are very dedicated teachers! The Principal Ms Knoth is really involved and personable.

Awesome school ! Great teachers ! Both my kids went here and learned a lot and had a great time. They moved here from a Montessori kindergarten, and I was skeptical on whether they'll get challenged. But I was pleasantly surprised ! The teachers did a great job challenging them. I try to volunteer once a week, so I can know what's going on in school, and I can only say great things !

This is one of the best school in union city location. Teachers help kids to learn things in a better way and easy way. No complaints so far and we are happy to send kids without any worry .I wish kids from this school will have better future .

My son moved here from a private school in Grade 1. SO far we are very very happy with the school. His teacher ms Curnow is wonderful and clearly very dedicated. She has a whole ready library from books she purchases herself! The school has a muic and arts program as well. There seems to be little to no parent involvement, which is good and bad. if they mandated it like they do in the Fremont Ardenwood and Forest park schools, this school would soar even higher!!

Last modified Delaine Eastin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.