Bad
Good

NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE

While the Administration and teaching staff are kind, the level of academics are below average. Classwork is minimal and homework issued is scarce. Everything is beyond basic...almost ESL if you will. English and Math assignments given are few, lack in content, and remedial. I'm blown away by the lack of creativity and effort. It angers me to know that I have a child that has never been asked to write more than a paragraph in English. Essays are not dead. Reading shouldn't be a secondary thought, should it? The Google chrome books but not used effectively. I have yet to see my child engage in any enriching assignments that challenge her beyond a third grade level. While the school is in a good location and beautiful in construction, it lacks where it matters the most...creating great minds. The only ray of hope has been seen in her seventh grade science class, where she has been assigned actual research projects and asked to write in complete sentences. I am definitely going to enroll my child into a new school next year. I can't bear to witness her struggle in high school because the preparation for excellence at this level is lacking. Thumbs down CCMS!

I have recently graduated from this AMAZING school. The graduation ceremony was so lovely, even though air horns weren't aloud, they were there anyways. All of the staff is so lovely and caring. This school has offered me so many great electives and clubs. The staff is absolutely so caring of their students. Each year I have attended here I had a different elective. Only because there was so much I wanted to try! I had AM core with Mrs. Lively. She was the best core teacher ever! Almost every person who works oat CCMS is kind and appreciative. From the office workers to the janitors. They are all spectacular. I have received spectacular grades throughout middle school mostly because my compassionate peers and friends motivated me too. I wanted to represent my school so bad because some of our teachers were being laid off. I anted to show you how badly they must stay here. It is the best school by far. Each person that will be laid off is special and apart of this whole magical web of CCMS. Plus, the electives may not be present this following school year, even though I won't be there, I still want the students following our trail to have the same exact experience.

my son recently in 6th gd. i like principle speech every morning that very thoughtful guidline speech for studenst to be a good student.

My son graduated from here a few years ago, and my daughter is in this school. Our experience with this school has been amazing. The staff, teaching and non-teaching are excellent. You truly have to be passionate about teaching to be a teacher.....and majority of the teachers in this school are there because they love what they do. Highly recommend this school!!!

I live in the area and both the local high school and my alma matter in neighboring cities seem to have enough new amenities and construction, how about the helping the kids before they get to high school?

wow fantastic terrific it is such a great school that you cant use words to describe it you will have to see the great school and tell me how great it is

So far, With personal experience of learning at this school , I say it was a wonderful school. The rules are highly followed by 99% of the students, but every school of course have 2 or 3 students that are bad and start fights, otherwise there is barely any tension in the school. The teachers are very nice and help with your problems. The staff is very nice , they are alert. For me Mrs. Perez was my council and she was very very helpful. Mrs. Hardy is also a nice council. I have 1 more year in this school, but as you may know they a re rebuilding CCMS and are going to move to the Barnard White Campus, but the Staff is going to be there so I will say there won't be any problems. The sports, music, etc areas are very good. CCMS is the best school.

My daughter has attended CCMS for the past 3 years. Overall it has been a decent school. I would have liked it a little more,, if more teachers would send email alerts to let us parents know what is going on in class.

Last modified Cesar Chavez Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.