Union City, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 23, 2014
I have a child in the first grade at OLR, and I couldn't be happier! As a product of a catholic school education, I was very conscious of choosing the right school for our needs and wants. I did a ton of research on all the school in the area. Once we had our school tours...Our Lady of the Rosary was a winner by a long shot! No other schools made us feel as welcome and secure! I know when I drop my son off, he is surrounded by people who care about him and his well being. The small class sizes make it so much easier for the teachers to focus one on one with the kids and really give them the attention they need to learn and succeed in their educations. The Principal is extraordinary, you can really see the passion and vision she has to continue to make OLR a better school than it already is. And with a free before and after school program, I am comforted knowing not only is my son being looked after, but also he is able to expand on his education with all the additional activities provided by the program...at no additional cost to me!! I would wholeheartedly recommend OLR to anyone looking for a solid, affordable catholic education and all around fantastic school!

Posted September 19, 2014
I am a parent of a student at OLR. It is a great school that provides a safe and nurturing environment with small classes and personal attention that you can't find in public schools. The teachers are very caring and the principal is very involved with making our school great! They have a before and afterschool program that's free! The kids love it! I wouldn't put my child anywhere else!

Posted September 12, 2014
I am an alumni, a graduate of 2010. It is a great school with really nice teachers. Since i was there, there is a new principle that is loves this school a making it better.. what i really liked is small class sizes. The teachers get to know you better and create a bond that helped me succeed. I have a nephew who goes there and he is really happy, learning and making new friends. Best school ever!

Posted October 26, 2012
I love this school. The small class sizes are great for learning. I have 2 kids at this school, 1st and 3rd grade. Both have been here since kindergarden and will go through 8th grade. The teachers a re great and it is not expensive. I chose this school over public school because the daycare fees for public school are higher than the tuition at OLR! They can chose from a large selection of after school activities to join inclding, chior, baking, lego's, arts & crafts, mathletics, hula & thitian dance, hip hop dance, and more. Thes best part all of these are FREE. Come see our school and enroll your kids today! OLR also offers FREE before and after school care with awesome classes kids can enroll in between 3-6pm.

Posted October 24, 2012
We enrolled our son into 5th grade in February of 2011. We toured the school, met with the principal and didn't think twice about moving him mid-year because the school had everything he needed to succeed: small class sizes, dedicated teachers, caring principal and office staff, after school tutoring and FREE before and after school care. It may not look like much from the outside, but walk inside and you'll feel like it's home!

Our Lady Of The Rosary 1

Posted September 05, 2006

Our Lady Of The Rosary 2

Posted March 16, 2005

Our Lady Of The Rosary 4

Posted March 03, 2005

Our Lady Of The Rosary 4

Posted September 22, 2003
My son has gone here from 1st and now in the 4th grade. He has had excellent teachers and the children love them and it helps them want to learn and do their best. These teachers worked to excel him in the subjects that he loves the most like math, english and spelling. His final report card last year was 6 excellent (A) and 2 Very good (B). (Grade K - 3 do not use the ABC grading system) There is lots of functions in this school for parent participation and this helps us know other parents and have a better relationship with the school staff.

Our Lady Of The Rosary