Posted March 19, 2008
it is the best school in everything, teachers, principal, staff, my daughter feels at home and is learning at a high speed due to the teachers dedication

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008
My student is new to this school and everyone was very welcoming, from the other students to the staff. I have found the small class size beneficial for my student and the Christian principals always in the forefront.

Posted February 26, 2008
This school has been the perfect place for my child. The teachers are wonderful and have small enough classrooms to give the children the personal attention they need. My child has grown significantly both with knowledge and in his faith since being at this school.

Posted February 22, 2008
'Reading is Fundamental' at Pacific Christian School. With a maximum of 15 students per class, every student is given maximum attention. The faculty is superb.

Posted February 16, 2008
This is our 3rd year at Pacific Christian. You cannot find a school more commited to academics in a christian atmosphere. We are blessed to have found it.

Pacific Christian School 4

Posted May 11, 2007

Pacific Christian School 3

Posted May 11, 2006
This is a very loving school. There is a family type feel here. The kids get along together really well. Mrs Razo is the most wonderful teacher. She expects alot and the kids love her so much she gets alot in return. We are very fortunate to have had her for our son!

Pacific Christian School 4

Posted January 07, 2005
Academics are heavily accentuated, almost to the point that the homework in 4th grade is an extensive amount. The teachers get involved and care about the children. I love the fact that the school is small and the children get plenty of attention from their teachers. It is not so busy that a child will get left behind if they don't understand a concept immediately.

Pacific Christian School
800 W Arrow Hwy, Upland, CA  91786
Last modified Pacific Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-4
Pacific Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top