Mountain View Christian Academy 5

Posted February 18, 2008
I am a parent of two daughters ages 13(8th grade) and 16(11th grade) at Mountain View Christian Academy. We have a wonderful school where each child is encouraged to fulfill their individual potential under their parents watchful and careful eye. I have been a parent here at this academy for two years now and am very pleased with my daughters progress! I would highly recommend this homeschooling academy to anyone! They have impeccable support as well as great planned group activities! We have bi-weekly park days and a monthly mom's night out! Support is always available from our principal on all avenues for any issues we experience - spiritual, emotional, as well as academic! Who could ask for anything more!

Mountain View Christian Academy
1456 Felicita Court, Upland, CA  91786
Last modified Mountain View Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Mountain View Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top