Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I have never experienced such unprofessionalism at this school. My daughter was forced to urinate on herself because the teacher did not want to let her go to the restroom because she does not like to be interrupted during teaching this didn't have once it happened twice when speaking to the principal about the situation he acted as if he was concerned and would handle the situation then after my daughter felt as if the teacher disliked her to the point she did not want to go to school again i spoke with the principal and asked for my daughters class to be switched i was told there was no room in any of the other classes so my daugher was forced to attend this teachers class as a result her grades dropped and she was all of sudden a problem student citations were coming in almost weekly where my daughter was accused of doing things that was totally out her character and my daughter felt she was being retaliated against because she told me how she felt she was being mistreated by her teacher.

This school need safety with rule and regulation according to strength of the school .

My daughter went here for kindergarden and I regret it.principle is guttless teacher do make mistakes they also talk down to parents and never like to be corrected .principle is weak and will talk againts a teacher then stick up for them even when they are wrong.

I think the school is a big mess I have two kids currently enrolled and let me just say combo classes wow are you kiding me I know that thats not smart nor do I feel my child is getting all that she needs. Too much tecnoloy not enough hands on. The teacher does everything from a desk and computer. They are an elementry school they need more hands on direction.

Citrus Elementary is a great school. The principal, staff and teachers have so much pride in their school even with all of the recent budget cuts that have been handed their way. The kids are great they volunteer and get involved. They are creative and smart and I am just proud to say my daughter is a Citrus Cougar.

Last modified Citrus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.