Citrus Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
This school need safety with rule and regulation according to strength of the school .

Citrus Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
I think the school is a big mess I have two kids currently enrolled and let me just say combo classes wow are you kiding me I know that thats not smart nor do I feel my child is getting all that she needs. Too much tecnoloy not enough hands on. The teacher does everything from a desk and computer. They are an elementry school they need more hands on direction.

Citrus Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2013
Citrus Elementary is a great school. The principal, staff and teachers have so much pride in their school even with all of the recent budget cuts that have been handed their way. The kids are great they volunteer and get involved. They are creative and smart and I am just proud to say my daughter is a Citrus Cougar.

Citrus Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2006
I had four children go through this school and found each experience to be of great benefit. They grew academically and personally. I found the teachers to be exceptional and caring

Citrus Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
This is the best school, I went here about thirty years ago, and what great child hood memories. This is my root, and they were there for me. Yes, a perfect school!!!!

Citrus Elementary School
925 West Seventh Street, Upland, CA  91786
Last modified Citrus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Citrus Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.