Posted August 31, 2011
I want to thank Magnolia Elementary for your welcoming staff. We have just started our first year with you and already I have seen such a difference in the way your school is run. My daughter is so happy and is anxious every morning to get to school which is a huge difference from last year. She even enjoys having lunch at school now, and has commented to me how nice it is to have Proctors that are respectful and nice to the students, a far cry from what she has experienced in the past, sadly. My daughter and I were very impressed when the principle came into her class and already knew that she was a new student and made her feel very welcome. Thank you so much to the welcoming Principle, Staff and Teachers.

Posted July 07, 2011
Both my kids are now high schoolers. They both attended Magnolia from K through 6th and both had the best experience any elementary school could offer. All the teachers were truly caring and the school staff were amazing. My kids loved going to school everyday and thrived both academically and socially. We would recommend Magnolia to anyone looking for a great school for their kids.

Posted February 24, 2010
The staff and teachers are wonderful, careing and truly card for the students. My daughter looks forward to school and has loved all her teachers. Principal is awesome.

Posted February 04, 2010
Incredible staff. The teachers really care.

Posted February 13, 2009
Magnolia is truly the best school is Upland. I had never seen my children more enthusiastic to go to school everyday. The Teachers are wonderful, the Principal and staff have been extremely caring and loving to my kids. They are understanding, they care about the children and they promote parent involvement. We definitely recommend this school to everyone.

Magnolia Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted May 22, 2007

Posted November 30, 2006
Great school. Results driven. Administration and teachers are all on the same page and move forward together and in step.

Posted September 20, 2006
I now have three children attending Magnolia and they enjoy it everyday. The teachers are very caring which in turn makes every student want to learn. My oldest son is in second grade and his teacher goes out of her way to make sure every one of her students can learn without being made fun of or excluded from the rest of the class. The principal knows almost every student by name and is visiting the classrooms every few days so that the students know she is active in the classroom as well as in her office. The PTA is very active in doing all it can to make it a wonderful place learn. This school also has great parent participation. The parents are always welcome.

Magnolia Elementary School
465 West 15th Street, Upland, CA  91786
Last modified Magnolia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top