Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Where do I start? I have nothing but good things to say! My experience with this school goes from my niece who attended Magnolia from kindergarten through 6th grade, to my son who attended kindergarten and will be starting 1st grade this year. Every teacher my niece had was amazing. They are always helpful and nurturing...not just teachers but true educators. The whole staff is always helpful as well. My son's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Ragains, is the best you could hope for! My son adores her. She was so wonderful to watch with the little ones, so kind and patient, doing her best to make sure if they needed help she was there not just to teach but also to encourage. She is everything and more than the perfect kindergarten teacher. Magnolia is a wonderful place.

We transferred from another elementary school located in North Upland for various reasons and my daughter's experience has been wonderful!! Her teacher and staff have always made her feel welcomed as well as the children. It's a great mix of different social classes and we are so happy we made the decision to tranfer. She is excelling in all areas! It's one of the best elementary schools in Upland in my opinion.

After purchasing a home 2015, I decided to relocate my son to Magnolia Elementary. My experience from the beginning was very pleasant. The school staff are very attentive and have a pleasant attitude compared to my son's previous school. To complete my review I asked my son's opinion and coming from a 7-year old kid, truth and unbiased answer is what is expected. He like his new school and he enjoy being on Mrs. Buehler's class.

I want to thank Magnolia Elementary for your welcoming staff. We have just started our first year with you and already I have seen such a difference in the way your school is run. My daughter is so happy and is anxious every morning to get to school which is a huge difference from last year. She even enjoys having lunch at school now, and has commented to me how nice it is to have Proctors that are respectful and nice to the students, a far cry from what she has experienced in the past, sadly. My daughter and I were very impressed when the principle came into her class and already knew that she was a new student and made her feel very welcome. Thank you so much to the welcoming Principle, Staff and Teachers.

Both my kids are now high schoolers. They both attended Magnolia from K through 6th and both had the best experience any elementary school could offer. All the teachers were truly caring and the school staff were amazing. My kids loved going to school everyday and thrived both academically and socially. We would recommend Magnolia to anyone looking for a great school for their kids.

The staff and teachers are wonderful, careing and truly card for the students. My daughter looks forward to school and has loved all her teachers. Principal is awesome.

Incredible staff. The teachers really care.

Magnolia is truly the best school is Upland. I had never seen my children more enthusiastic to go to school everyday. The Teachers are wonderful, the Principal and staff have been extremely caring and loving to my kids. They are understanding, they care about the children and they promote parent involvement. We definitely recommend this school to everyone.

Great school. Results driven. Administration and teachers are all on the same page and move forward together and in step.

Last modified Magnolia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.