Bad
Good

This school is better than a certain other junior high in upland because it doesn't have confusing schedules and they don't push you to keep donating money. Although many people say it's ghetto, it is not. It is actually a pretty cool school. Bullying happens, but not a whole lot. Overall, this school has great teachers and great principals and great staff.

My son is currently an 8th grader at UJH and he also attended 7th grade there. I want to say that the principal is very dedicated, as are the teachers we have had contact with. However, the kids who attend this school divide themselves racially and my son has learned all about this. He now knows all the nicknames and slang of races and I do not like it. It's unfortunate, especially since we have always taught in our home that eveyone is equal and never to treat anyone different according to their race. Now my son see's the color of a person first and knows who they are by how they dress, etc. He did not go into the school like this.

we are very happy with the education that our dauhgter learns at this school . if students struggle with a subject, teachers are very helpful with the students. our daughter is in 8 grade and she will miss this school.

My son currently attends upland junior high and its a great school

As a parent and an educator myself I have been very pleased with the education my daughter has received at Upland Jr High. I appreciate the cultural diversity and believe this aides our children in accepting new cultures and ideas. My daughter has excellent teachers and has excelled in their honors classes. I feel my daughter is is recieving a great education in a safe environment classes

Upland Junior High is an awesome school to attend. All the teachers are nice and very supportive. They try to help you with anything they can. I am so glad i attended that school.

As a parent of six children I have had my share of phone calls fromthe school. Any issues I have had have been acknowledged by staff and resolved. I used to substitute as a noon aid and Mr. Cuff is the only principal I have ever seen out on the campus interacting with the students. I feel my kids are receiving a great education in a safe enviorment.

This school is very great. Its whole environment is perfect for learning and the faculty is great.

Last modified Upland Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.