9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Love the dedicated caring staff. Opportunities for Accelerated classes. Clean campus. Respect for students and teachers alike

A great school. The school atmosphere is completely different from any other Christian private school I've ever been to. The teachers. students, and staff are incredibly nice and welcoming. It's incredible. WCHS is simply the best.

Too expensive. Good teachers and coaches are not retained. A high turn over rate for teachers is a telltale sign that administration does not respect or understand how teaching works. A huge waste of money, so go elsewhere or put all that money aside for college.

Western Christians awesome teachers always returned all my emails in excellent time. My Daughter went to this excellent and incredible high school all four years. The teachers and staff were the finest I've ever met .As a teacher myself I rate this school as Extraordinary,Caring ,Amazing ,and an honor that my daughter got to attend this wonderful school.Western Christian definitly has Excellent Teachers,Strong principal/school leadership, and challenging academic programs. Even my extended family members love Western Christian school. I't really is great!

My child has attended this school for a couple of years and I've never been so dissatisfied. If you ever have an issue...forget about it....no one will care!! If you have a question for a teacher and email them, they may return your email days later if at all. Great teachers are not retained. They're fired constantly to make room for new teachers who have little or no experience so the school can save money. They nickle and dime you to death. If you have a kid in sports get ready to hand over your check book. Major regret will ensue if your child joins the baseball team!!

We had a wonderful experience at the elementary campus; however, our experience with the administration at the high school level was MUCH different. On many occasions, we experienced a significant lack of integrity and Christ-like example at the highest administrative levels. Students were held to higher standards than that of the staff/administration.

This is a good school, with wonderful teachers and a school that teaches with a very good Christian background. They have 2 major problems...1.) There is no fence around the school. The children are exposed to anybody walking up and taking your child. Small children walk around campus with no security and no fence. The issue has been brought up, but the school continues to do nothing. They do not have adequate space for chapel or assemblies. Currently they use a very small cafeteria. You have to ask yourself, where is all that money you are paying going? Why don't they think the safety of the children are priority?

An excellent choice for a private day high school where your child will be supported academically, athletically, and socially to succeed.

I graduated from Western. While I attended, I took the close-knit family atmosphere for granted. I didn't appreciate the rules, the chapel time or the small size of the school. Now that I have been away for a few years, I can honestly say that Western is a great school. While the principal that I loved is no longer there, some of the teachers remain and two teachers are now in administration. Plus, I saw on the website that one of the coaches (the best one) is now in administration, too. I hope that students know and appreciate how lucky they are to be at Western.

Western Christian High School has a new administration that will be there for some time to come. The new superintendent is extremely dynamic and works hard to improve facilities, curriculum, and more. She listens and acts upon parents' concerns (if it is a common sense concern, of course!) The new principal is a good communicator, and seems responsive when issues come up. Western Christian has grown by leaps and bounds in the last two years. I would not hesitate to recommend it highly. The campus in Covina is on the small side, but it is adequate. We find the education provided is excellent. Everything is in place for your child to succeed. If your child is not highly motivated, he or she will still receive a good basic Christian education. The strengths are their French program. Honors English has been great. The drama program is amazing.

Last modified Western Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12